What is the Biblical basis JWs are not allowed to 'witness' in churches?

by isaacaustin 106 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

"Get out of her, if you do not want to receive her plagues, get out of her." (Not an exact quote, but you know it...)

Isn't that all they really need. Otherwise, string the scriptures together that they use to say
    "Obey the Governing Body unquestioningly."

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

yeah Highdose, some things never change. LOL No one is interested in the JWs message. There door to door work is simply busy work to keep the captives slaving for the org, busy in org activities...and less time developin gthe person who they are...and perhaps researching the org and finding out it is not what it claims it is.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    SInce JWs can't go witness in other churches, what about online...let's say on a Catholic forum? Or a Jewish forum?

Or on an XJW forum. Seems amazing that Jw's can't go into a nice church and witness, but come here all the time to preach, doesn't it?

Jeff

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Highdose lol....if people dont want to hear the warning then they just say so at the door. But thats very rare nowadays....they see the state of this wicked world and they know there has to be an answer...the bible has that answer highdose.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

nar....not xjw forums..I dont think i know anyone who goes on them......

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE: People are listening more and more to JWs these days? That is probably the stupidest thing you have said yet. LOL You do serve and important role here you know- you help me to show the lurkers here what the org is about and their lack of reasoning. I thank you. You also probably serve the purpose of entertainment value for others.

I know a self-proclaimed JW who goes to exJW sites- YOU! This is one of the biggest- run by exJWs themselves!

Welcome aboard fellow apostate :)

• civicsi00
    civicsi00
    not xjw forums..I dont think i know anyone who goes on them......

look in the mirror.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

so pleased im helping you see things IA....its nice i can teach you with Jahs help. Being a pioneer and on the ministry than proberbly you, and some others, also in my territory not usa, yes thats exxactly what its like. I have many return visits and too many studys....Ive had to pass a few to others . Dont worry about this site...i know its jehovahs witness .net and yes you want to be apart of it..thats fine, welcome aboard my brother soon to be again.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE said: so pleased im helping you see things IA....its nice i can teach you with Jahs help.

My reply: Oh yes. I think you have helped me see my error for leaving the witnesses and I am going to go back. Thank you.

AE said: Being a pioneer and on the ministry than proberbly you, and some others, also in my territory not usa,

My reply: So you told the truth here that you were pioneering and lied to me when you said you couldn't until you had your surgery? So hurt. And those nice elders who allow a member who posts on apostate websites to also pioneer. Wow. True company men!

AE: yes thats exxactly what its like. I have many return visits and too many studys....Ive had to pass a few to others .

My reply: Ok, remember to put that on your time slip.

AE: Dont worry about this site...i know its jehovahs witness .net and yes you want to be apart of it..thats fine, welcome aboard my brother soon to be again.

My reply: Keep telling yourself that. Of course, you are either a disfellowshipped person or never really were a JW, but simply exposed to it...otherwise you would not be here. Everyone knows that. LOL

This last post did provide some good entetainment value to me. LOL Thanks

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

IA...as ive said time and time again..you dont listen and clearly you dont as im repeating myself...i said in a pm to you..that when i said about not being able to pioneer because of health issues that was because i THOUGHT elders wouldnt allow me...BUT yes they have allowed me.

Remember i did say you should get the facts first before jumping to conclusions, which you do far too often.

I now believe that you never grapsed the truth because you dont listen....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit