Do you have an Angel camping around your house?

by cantleave 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Psalms 34:10 "The angel of Yahweh encamps around those who fear him, and rescues them."

I know longer fear the God of the Bible regardless of what you call him. So He wouldn't have angels encamped around me.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

No I have a black cloud constantly following me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

PsjChipper..

If you want to keep it Fresh..

You have to Wrap it Up!

Nobody likes a Rotten Salami!!

........................ ...OUTLAW

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I guess that would be your answer. You have never felt the demonic or the angel's presence to protect you from Satanic influence.? Maybe you don't. I think that these experiences show that the devil is trying hard to get to the faithful. And we need protection. I have felt the presence.

Gosh I love this attitude. So the only reason we aren't being tormented by demons, or don't believe, is cuz either satan or god doesn't want us Nice way to self fulfill!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

My goodness!

My angel says that I remind her of purple tooth-fairies.

Angels are good!!!

Why do you doubt my story?

Are you getting a headache yet?

I love you.

My cats breath smells like cat food.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Monkey, you spend far too much time checking your cat's breath

• shamus100
    shamus100

Signs and Symptoms

If your cat lovingly rubs its face against yours and all you can think about is the bad smell that makes you wrinkle your nose, you and your pet might have a problem. Cat bad breath or halitosis is quite a common problem and can be unpleasant for both the cat and pet owner. However, halitosis can be more than just unpleasant and troublesome; it can also be a sign that your cat's health is at risk. This is because consistently bad breath is usually a symptom of an underlying medical problem or condition. In fact, many of the causes of bad breath in cats can have a variety of negative impacts upon the cat's body, in some cases even threatening your pet's life. For this reason, feline halitosis should not be ignored.

It's important to note that all cats exhibit bad breath to a certain extent, and this is completely normal. Since cats are carnivores and often eat fish-based diets, it's not unusual for their breath to have a bit of an odor to it, especially after meals. Halitosis, however, refers to consistently bad breath characterized by a particularly foul and offensive odor. If this describes your cat's breath, there is likely to be an underlying problem that is causing this symptom. Often this problem will originate directly from within the animal's mouth and will require improved dental care in order to effectively deal with the halitosis. In other cases, an illness or medical condition primarily located in another part of the animal's body will be at the root of the problem.

If your cat does suffer from bad breath, there are a number of other symptoms you can keep an eye out for that may provide a veterinarian with additional clues as to the source of the odor as well as the severity of the condition. For example, when a mouth disorder is causing bad breath, there may very well be several other warning signs that will indicate that this is the case. In some circumstances mouth-based halitosis will be accompanied by oral discharge that may or may not be bloody. Signs of oral pain and difficulty with eating are other symptoms to watch for. Excessive drooling, facial swelling, pawing at the face and mouth, and nasal discharge can also be warning signs of a problem with a cat's mouth. If you observe any of these symptoms in conjunction with your cat's bad breath, there's a good chance that the source of the odor is in located in your pet's mouth. However, even if the only symptom that you observe is the bad breath, still be sure to have your cat checked out by a veterinarian so that the underlying cause can be identified and treated, safeguarding your beloved pet's health.

Diagnosis

When a cat has consistently bad breath, there are a number of steps that can be taken in order to identify the cause of the foul odor. First of all, a veterinarian will go over the cat's medical history and conduct a physical examination. This will allow the practitioner to check for clinical signs and to narrow down the possible sources of the problem. In the case of a mouth disorder, a complete oral examination may be necessary, often requiring anesthetic. A full set of oral x-rays may also be taken, allowing the veterinarian to form a complete picture of what is going on in the animal's mouth. If a non-mouth related medical condition is suspected to be the cause of the halitosis, a number of other tests may be performed in order to confirm a diagnosis. Such tests may include blood tests and urinalysis.

• linp24
    linp24

"We have an advocate with the father, Jesus Christ the righteous" If we are facing trials and tribulations in our lives, all we need is our mediator, Jesus. He is our protector --- our conduit to our Father. Sure angels are fascinating and awesome but they are merely our "fellow servants."

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My eyes, my eyes! Bad, bad monkey

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

With the type of topic you started and the way it is worded I'm surprised you expected serious answers. It comes off rather mockingly actually.

Why would they want to camp around your house? Why would they want to be around you?

The meaning of angel is an interesting little study on it's own.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit