Do you have an Angel camping around your house?

by cantleave 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dagney
    Dagney

There are some homeless people that are camped outside the gates where I live. Does that count?

• manicmama
    manicmama

An angel? No, but we do have a little ghosty that like to move things around that we are looking for. Especially keys, when you know where you left them and turn the house upside down looking for them only to find them where you looked in the first place. It happens with other things too, but it REALLY likes keys. Don't tell me I'm crazy because it happens with everyone in the house. It also has a preference to have a light on in one bedroom. I have to turn the light off constantly, I know I have turned it off because I have made a consious effort to ALWAYS turn this light off due to this problem. It's OK, I would rather have the little practical joker, it's a lot more fun.

MM

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello PS,

Hebrews 1 14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

Yes, there are around all the time. I am not given over to seeing them but I have total faith there are serving the Lord and serving the saints, myself included.

All the best,

Stephen

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I guess that would be your answer. You have never felt the demonic or the angel's presence to protect you from Satanic influence.? Maybe you don't. I think that these experiences show that the devil is
    trying hard to get to the faithful. And we need Protection. I have felt the presence......PjsChipper..

.....................................OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's not disgusting to want to be protected by using condoms...it's responsible!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have the spirit of joy, responsibility, and protection

• Satanus
    Satanus

Pj

That's not spirit, it's hormone, ya silly. Does your angel protect you in that way, too?

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

As well, pj, what about your dead ancestors? What are they doing? Some cultures think that they watch over them. Wouldn't it be natural for dead loved ones to want to do that?

S

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

He's got a angel that supplies him with condoms? Nice angel

• flipper
    flipper

Yeah, I do- my wife ! She camps around the house , but more often is inside the house also. Lucky me ! She is my angel of protection from life's stresses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit