I've been thinking!? What happens after Armageddon?

by LucyA 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• villabolo
    villabolo

Diamondiiz, thank you for responding. I admit that I did not initially give a full explanation including the resurrected ones and how they could be accomodated but here goes. It's still about math.

Let's say that it takes 25 years for survivors of Armageddon to not only adapt to their surroundings but get to the point where they can do the following:

• Learn how to garden proficiently and to the point where they can easily grow twice as much food as they need. (In anticipation of the resurrected).
    • Get proficient with the use of tools where they can build a basic shelter in anticipation of the resurrected ones. Only one shelter per 25 years in anticipation, not of all the resurrected ones remaining but just a gradual doubling.
    • Within that 25 year period you can teach the resurrected ones how to do all of the above. I'm assuming that the resurrected ones will be under some form of apprenticeship relationship with the survivors of Armageddon but that after another 25 years both the survivors and the small number of resurrected ones will in turn do the same as above to the second wave of resurrected ones giving you yet another doubling.
    • This doubling spread out over multiple 25 year periods will not create an onerous burden on the survivors of Armageddon nor any of the forthcoming waves of resurrected ones.
    • Yet, this doubling will give an exponential rise to the population starting small at first but getting large in a short time period within the millenum.
    • If you want to fit an ultimate population of 40 billion you only need 2 16 power increase which can be accomodated in 400 years.

I hope I've done the math right. If I've made any minor errors I apologize.

villabolo

• angel eyes
  • rebel8
    rebel8

It will be Little House on the Prarie, plus a few billion dead corpses laying around. (And that doesn't count all the kittens falling into the Apocalyptic crevices.)

Counting all the animals who will all become carnivores, how long would it take them to chow down on all the bodies? Would they be able to do it before spread of infection became a problem, before the groundwater was contaminated?

Will those animals understand they're only allowed to eat dead people, not live ones, since their instinct is to eat their own freshly killed prey? And will they understand when all the bodies are gone, they will only crave grass and leaves?

Will there be a huge garbage problem, with debris everywhere? Hopefully jehoopla will remove all the dust particles from all the exploding buildings, so there won't be problems with breathing and dust blocking out the sun (so crops wouldn't grow).

• villabolo
    villabolo

Rebel8, you are such a pessimist.

villabolo

• Heaven
    Heaven

People stop having sex.

And all the women become men... with no sex organs.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No, men will lose their penises and urinate like women. Clitorises and penises with shivel up and drop off just like umbilical cords. Vaginas will miraculously clamp shut and disappear.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Don't forget the bottles anti-matter which will be used for dead body disposal :-)

• RR
    RR

Did you ever see the movie "FIDO"? (Great movie - BTW) I suspect something along those lines, except the zombies will be all the apostates and non-believers, used to serve the JWs in the kingdom.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

According to Revelation...THEY win.

According to Jesus....WE win.

• veen
    veen

Those who will survive will presumably revert to 'not knowing good from bad' like Adam and Eve yeah? So everyone will just become simpletons. I would rather die than lose that ability. I don't see the appeal of being a moronic zombie who has to worship a genocidal maniac.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit