Good News to Make You Happified

by Farkel 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Happified? More like "blah-ified".

• shamus100
    shamus100

Funny... that's exactley how the awake! magazines sounded. Explain problems in detail, then have a few happified paragraphs detailing the end of the system of things (tm).

Farkel, you used to write for them, didn't you?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Indeed, it is one great unified happified final solution.

• TD
    TD

Maybe they could extend that solution into a special series for young people:

Can't stop touching yourself?

Solution: Worldwide Genocide

Can't make real friends?

Wondering what to do after high school?

Having wet dreams?

Can't agree with your parents on entertainment?

etc.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Genocide is the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group. (wikipedia.org)

I guess I been out in a while what is genocide again...

and umm I think they just say "Armageddon will come and God will rule and solve all the problems with the paradise earth"

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Amazing. Evidently, happifying oneself can be a no no.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=happify

• rebel8
    rebel8

ROFL

• TD
    TD

Butterfly:

and umm I think they just say "Armageddon will come and God will rule and solve all the problems with the paradise earth"

The death of 99.9% of humanity makes evil humans like HItler, Stalin and Pol pot look like pikers. What other word besides genocide would be appropriate?

"On Satan’s side will be all the rest of mankind, more than 99.9 percent, even as we read: "The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." That includes all the governments of the world together with their supporters, the commercial, religious and social institutions. Even the professedly Christian organizations? Yes, because all such that are friends of the world are making themselves enemies of God"

"For anyone to forsake the organized congregation of those who are destined to survive Armageddon means for that one never to get past Armageddon into the New World and its theocratic system. Like Noah’s family, we must now get into the ark all together!"

"So each one of you undedicated persons has today the same freedom to choose, a choice of life or death. If you deliberately refuse to dedicate yourself to Jehovah God in this judgment day of his in which we now are living, your life will end at Armageddon, if not before, as a condemned sinner without right to life and even without hope of a resurrection."

"Do not think that one can believe whatever he likes so long as he leads a good life, or that doctrinal differences do not really matter. That is a fatal error. It is just that distinction that makes all the difference between one’s surviving Armageddon and one’s perishing along with the old world."

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Oh, my, TD!!!

That does sound "happy"......

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

Isn't your disagreement with the Bible, not the Witnesses? The Bible is where it says that the road to destruction is wide and many are on that road. Jehovah's done it before, in Noah's time... who's to say he won't do it again?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit