How much would the WBTS owe you?

by Joshnaz 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

If you calulated the amount of time you spent preaching, the money you have given to them, plus time developing talks, with a commision for each Watchtower, Awake, and other books sold. How much would the WBT$ owe you?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

They owe me far, far more than money. They took the lives of my loved ones. That is a blood debt.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Ooooh, I might take $10 million for the loss of my reputation, my friends, my in-laws, my childhood, lie-ins at the weekend, missed career opportunities, etc, etc.

On the other hand, just a PUBLIC apology and admission that they had made it all up, would suffice.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    On the other hand, just a PUBLIC apology and admission that they had made it all up, would suffice.

There are some things money cannot buy. I would settle for them just closing up shop, releasing the remaining captives. And they can even steal the worldwide work funds on hand as they flee for the Carribbean island country of their choice. Just GO.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

A big chunk, I was a good contributor

• asilentone
    asilentone

millions of dollars!!!!!!

• Spook
    Spook

If I just had to calculate the value in some kind of business terms over a 10 year span of active involvement...I'd probably peg it around $200,000.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Being part of the cult resulted in marrying my ex. My marriage to that sociopath resulted in about $50,000 of debt. I'm so poor I can't even afford a lawyer to go bankrupt. They prevented me from going to college. I'm having to do that at a time in my life where I would otherwise be ready to start a family. I've lost important years of my youth that I will never get back. If I had to pick between the money and the time, I'd take the time. Even an extra five years in my twenties would be great.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I've been lucky, I met my wife though the organisation.The best thing that ever happened to me was meeting and marrying her and the wonderful kids that have resulted from our marriage.

As for the the time and energy I have wasted serving the Borg - I couldn't even start to calculate what they would owe.

Do the 2 statements above cancel each other out? I suspose only if I can get my wife out and completely free her, my kids as well as myself.

• parakeet
    parakeet

They owe me fourteen years of my life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit