How much would the WBTS owe you?

by Joshnaz 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• trueblue
    trueblue

The elders or someone at the local KH talked my mother out of pressing charges on my dad for child support, they said that they would take care of it, and that they did not want the world to think that JW's could not take care of their own.

So the JW's owe me for back child support.

As for the abuse, and neglect of my child hood can only be paid with blood on judgement day.

Mathew 25:40-41 And in reply the King will say to them, "Truly I say to you, To the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me."

"Then he will say, in turn, to those on his left, 'Be on your way from me," you have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels,

• dissed
    dissed

"A workman is due HIS wages"

So that leaves the former sisters out of the settlement. Leaves more for us ex-brothers.

Let's see, after the victims of child molesters get what's owed them, that leaves us about $2.63 when they sell off the last of their buildings.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would estimate something like 6,000 hours of wasted time (including prep time), along with at least $5,000 in money I wasted between protecting the pedophiles, suit dry cleaning, paying for rides to and from the boasting sessions, and materials I needed for field circus. And, promising me the opposite sex followed by setting me up for just plain men would make them owe me an infinite amount of money, plus their lives.

• Farkel
    Farkel

What price can you possibly put on an entire childhood and young adulthood wasted on a fraudulent delusion and LIE?

Farkel

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I will accept with no charge the many finest of their men they send to study with me. Bring it on. My audio collection of their lies and nonsense is priceless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit