Sh*t. I got busted...

by cognac 72 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

Sylvia,

I'm multi-tasking during lunch...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Not to worry, the fact she is here...she will learn...she will make an excellent aposate of the GB.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Such an honor....thankyou :)

Christian love to you my fellow brother...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

future- when you accept the truth about the GB.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I was here from one sort of form or the other from day 1. I was a pro JW (And quite naive) when I first came here, and I ran like the wind as soon as I saw famous XJWs around here. Sure, XJWs and JWs were invited, but I knew this site was dangerous to my faith would cause me to think critically, so I didn't come back until I took the red pill.

So, why are you here? Are you here because you're hoping to find some association with JWs you can't find in your hall because people are so cliquish in the kingdom halls? Oh well. You've learned the hard way that JWs are cliquish and exclusionary, and will exclude those that don't fit the mold to a tee. It's your first lesson in becoming an XJW. JWs generally make bad friends.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary
    seducing smurfs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

bc, your post not here

• flipper
    flipper

DANIEL- P - We've got to get you a spot on Saturday Night Live ! That take you gave on sticking pins in witness voodoo dolls was classic ! I often use old literature to light my BBQ or fireplace as well ! Nice comedy break on this thread ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

COGNAC- Hang in there - I feel you are just a little panicky due to the fear of being outed to family. Just have a confidential chat with the guy- I'm sure he'll oblige you and cooperate . Good luck, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cognac
    cognac

Hello all! Well, he replied and I feel so much better!!! He said that he would never out me! It's really weird to actually know somebody that you have known since you were a kid that has figured it out. I actually feel better and a bit more healed for some reason. And, we both have infants!!! There's so much that I want to tell him!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Wonderful news, Cognac!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit