Sh*t. I got busted...

by cognac 72 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

At least it was by an apostate. Not sure if he's going to rat me out or not. I don't know him very well. He wrote me an email saying, "Is this who I think it is?"

Well, I know he knows because I didn't realize that certain info was public. Sh*t. I didn't put my last name in but I think he has a good idea its me...

I wrote him back, "Depends. Do you have a big mouth?" Waiting for his reply...

• cognac
    cognac

I feel like I'm gonna

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope it works out well for you.

If the **** does hit the fan, you simply need to be "repentant" to avoid the full force of cult discipline.

• dissed
    dissed

That's interesting. Can't wait to see how that turns out.

I'm very careful what I say here when I share an experience, not ready to handle all the stress with two Elders coming to my door to finalize my exit.

I've recornized one person here for sure, but still respect their privacy.

It would be funny if everyone in the congregations were thinking the same way. All have left but afraid to go public.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

got bustedbut You not at meetings though are you??? and if they arent either why would Elders believe them??

• cognac
    cognac

I don't think he would outright tell the elders because he is an apostate. But, I think he might tell his brother who might tell my brother who might tell the elders. I'm not sure. We are just WAYYYYYY to close for comfort...

• cognac
    cognac

AE - I go to some meetings.

• cognac
    cognac

Dissed - He didn't find me on this site - it was on another one. I'll let you guys know when he replys to me what happens.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

So wait, he sent an email to you? And how, by recieving this email, does this threaten your identity?

• cognac
    cognac
    All have left but afraid to go public.

I think there are A LOT of people like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit