Sh*t. I got busted...

by cognac 72 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

this is proudly JW.net :) and there are many still serving and many who yes struggle but stlll attend meetings. Friends i have made on here and im thankful. If any who are df or apostate wish to come on here then thats up to them, they too are welcome to the Jehovahs witness.net site...

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

they may discourage bu they dont FORCE us to leave sites....and because this is harm free and a site to chat with folk it clearly isnt apostate atall.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

force, as in physically force? No they do not. You would be called in the back, and if continued you would be called before a jud committee. Association with aposates, interenet or not, is a dfing offense. The fact that JWs are present does not mitigate it, it simply implicates them as well.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

they may discourage bu they dont FORCE us to leave sites....and because this is harm free and a site to chat with folk it clearly isnt apostate atall.

Not with my aposta-voodoo around.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL keep telling yourself that- just don't tell your elders.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Y'all leave Angel Eyes alone and come on over for a bite to eat now.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/182023/1/Lets-Do-Lunch

Peace.

Sylvia

• undercover
    undercover

Try this, Angel...

Everytime you go to the hall, tell someone that you were communicating with a DFd person on Jehovah's Witness.net and that you learned something interesting or gained insight on something.

Do this every meeting.

Let us know how long before you're counseled (by elders..formally in the back room) on avoiding this place and all others that consist of ex-members and haters of the organization...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    because this is harm free and a site to chat with folk it clearly isnt apostate atall.

heh heh! It's working! We're slowly but surely ensnaring her with our web of deceit, half truths, and outright lies! Pretty soon she'll be burning bibles, drinking blood and seducing smurfs with the best of us!

W

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thankyou snowbird..... my protector :)) matt 25 v 37-40,thats you...xx

Taken out the back?? lol....... were you a child.....as if id be taken out the back, haha not even done any wrong.... :))

• minimus
    minimus

That's right! This is not an apostate site.....spoken by a Witness in good standing. See! It IS ok to be here, my brothers and sisters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit