Sh*t. I got busted...

by cognac 72 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Appeal to his discernment regarding your situation as still fading......chances are he will respect those boundaries if you ask.

Invite him to join JWN!

• cognac
    cognac
    cog, I would simply ask him to not reveal you. If he knows the truth about the org and is awakened, I think he would comply.

I hope so. I'm just freaken out because nobody this close to me and my family has EVER figured out who I was before. It's so easy to get caught and then have your family stripped away from you and your child by one person who may have even said something in passing...

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

as i was saying...i was told many come onto JW sites professing to be apostates but they really just want to be near the truth and those who love Jah.

That makes a world of sense.

• undercover
    undercover

So, how wise is it to post all this on the "friends" section of JWN, where it's open to anyone to see? Now you can put 2 and 2 and 2 together...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Cog, I hear ya. Crazy all the connections. Let me know how it turns out. I hope it works out for you. Was it conclusive enough evidence to rpove it was you?

• undercover
    undercover
    That makes a world of sense.

just consider the source...

• yknot
    yknot

That is a completely normal response.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

as i was saying...i was told many come onto JW sites professing to be apostates but they really just want to be near the truth and those who love Jah.

??????? That has to be up there as one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard.

• cognac
    cognac

undercover - probably stupid to do that. acckkk

• undercover
    undercover

{waves hand in Jedi motion}

This is not the cognac you seek...

you can move along now...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit