Sh*t. I got busted...

by cognac 72 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Well if he is an 'apostate' then he has no reason to rat you out.....

Does he have any real motivations though for talking to the Elders or is he just reaching out in a bond of apostatism...

If he does spill......there is gonna be some trash talking and discussions on this forum about respecting privacy and commarderie.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

oh ok....didnt know if you were at meetings or not, the other site apostate site then??

If so yh dont think they be too happy BUT they will just want to warn you surely??? Depends how apostate it is i guess???

Thinking of you..

• cognac
    cognac
    So wait, he sent an email to you? And how, by recieving this email, does this threaten your identity?

There is a public profile that he saw. So, he saw my profile about myself. My first name was there and there are only so many people in my area with my first name that is/was JW. He put 2 and 2 together.

• undercover
    undercover

deny deny deny...

Theocratic strategy, ya know...

and don't forget the 'two witness' rule.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

lol i sounded funny...depends how apostate it is haha...what i mean is..if its a REAL apostate site then they ask you to leave it....

but ive been told that

• yknot
    yknot

Which board?

and should he squeal versus encourage...... which usre does he go by?

• undercover
    undercover

repetition for emphasis there, angel eyes?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

now that was clever putting my reply without me touching it...wow..........

as i was saying...i was told many come onto JW sites professing to be apostates but they really just want to be near the truth and those who love Jah.

• cognac
    cognac

YKNOT - He's been an apostate for longer then I have been. He's VERY apostate and d'ffed. As I said before, I don't think he would say anything to the elders. He may say something to his brother who might say something to my brother who might say something to the elders... Word gets around fast when you are in the same group of friends. He used to be best friends with my brother.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

cog, I would simply ask him to not reveal you. If he knows the truth about the org and is awakened, I think he would comply.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit