About posting your picture be careful!

by spectromize 45 Replies latest jw friends

• spectromize
    spectromize

Simon I'm sorry I don't mean to rain on your parade but you have to remember the society and your local elders watch for stuff like that. This is a very liberal board as far as discussions go and forever thankful for that, but you have to be careful because you could face a JD meeting. I'm sure everyone is well aware that some posts on this board just wouldn't go over to well with the society. Personally I have no problem with diffrent ones expressing themselves, I just wouldn't want to see anyone in trouble because of it. I'm sure you understand.

• waiting
    waiting

Well, I for one, do not want to post my picture because I'm a woman, 50, and I don't want everyone to go: "Man, is THAT what she looks like?"

But your picture is cute, Simon, guess you'll have to be content with just being Ol Cute Simple Simon.

• overthehillgrandma
    overthehillgrandma

if I posted my pic everyone would say

BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A hahahah
    p.s. I dont take good pics.. so just use your imagination I will describe myself..
    I am 5 ft 7 inches tall...130 lbs long blondish red hair, small waist, small feet..curvacious in all the right places, fair skin, LOOOOONG eylashes...did I say smart? hahahaha well I coulda been if it wasnt for that bump on the head when I was a kid...now about this property I have for sale, its in North Dakota, and it gives you this fantastic view of the Pacific ocean.........>>>

• Ozzygal
    Ozzygal

So, how much you askin' for that property? Sounds real nice ;)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Me? Well.... But if I ever get my butt in gear and take some pictures, maybe I could post one of the infamous Red Horse.

• overthehillgrandma
    overthehillgrandma

Oh Ozzy gal I guess you wouldnt know but it is a joke..See the Ocean is far away from there like a thousand miles or more..

• Seven
    Seven

I thought of posting a picture of one of the elders wives. Naaaaaaaaa. I have enough problems as it is. Maybe one of these days when I'm in a daring mood the real 7of9 will reveal herself.

• spectromize
    spectromize

Lol! SevenofNine,
    The thing about the elders wife!

Maybe what I'll do is take a picture of half my face and let the local elders try to guess! Lol!

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks for thinking about me Spectromize - I really appreciate the concern.
    If anyone did want to cause trouble over me posting here though I could either claim it wasn't really me (someone trying to get me in trouble) or ask them what THEY were doing here!
    I think honest, open discussion should prevail and I think it's important that people know and can see who I am rather than just being an anonymous name.

• waiting
    waiting

Well, Simon, you just made all of US look either paranoid about our looks (women - faces, butts, etc.) or about our getting into trouble with the elders.

Thanks a lot for adding to our guilt about not using our real names - Simon.

However, I'm still not going to put a picture - even though I am cute for a 50 year old chunky broad. Can I put a picture of my dog? He's great! 110 lb white German Shepherd - besides my husband, he's my main hug.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit