How Much WT Literature is Still in Your Life?

by OnTheWayOut 44 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

AE what about the Aboriginal people in Australia whose ancestry can be traced back 20 odd thousand years, what about the Inca,Mayan,Aztec peoples from South America who's time line stretches back tens of thousand's of years? The Sumerian peoples date back pre Adam?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Pre Adam....now you really are just joking around :) like it though haha

ps 83v13.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

er no deadly serious, can you prove the flood was Global ?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Evolution theory yup thats what it is a theory...and wanting to trust knowledge based on finding tools and guessing what it stems back too.....i have a huge smile on my face :)

thankyou and gnite.... :))

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

actually on tv about four of five years ago they said they found what they believed to be the remains of the ark....so yh go ahead....believe ..gnite

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

it's not evolution, it's pre Adamic human existence , the scientific fact is enormous, not theory

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

don tell me , The Discovery Channel! LOL. AE you really are silly at times

• dissed
    dissed

Out 13 years and never reading any of the WTS literature until I came here 3 weeks ago.

You are a bad influence on me.

But I have a question. Trying to understand all the changes, happenings, and they're many. Somebody mentioned no more 'food service'. What is that all about?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The only littera-trash I get is what I can download (usually weeks and months before the active witlesses even know it's coming out), and that is only so I can be warned ahead of time of what they are going to drag me back into (and, knowing them, they are totally unpredictable as to when--all I can do is pick out the high risk times, and hope they don't have a dream of me being out in field circus and act on it or have the hounder-hounder order them to get me back in).

Everything else saw the inside of my shredder. I did a Thorough Scan of my apartment and every place where littera-trash could be hiding, and pulled every single rag I could find and shredded it. Thus, I am pretty sure every single piece of littera-trash, save for an a$$embly schedule hidden between two innocent books, is gone. The washtowel drama tapes have been erased, and I have recorded either rap or Christmas music on top of them. And very little is unaccounted for.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I am putting every last bit in storage for at least 5 years (we are relocating out of the country). The only bible literature I will have is Strongs and my actual Bible. I will be in a place that excess religious stuff is discouraged. There will be no JWs at the door-EVER. Gated compound and no evangelization allowed in the entire country.

Life is sweet. Moving to the desert middle east is a small price to pay for the opportunity to leave all the yuk and clutter of my life behind me. The only JW stuff I still have are of monetary value and I am not going to throw away money. All the loose random WTs are gone. WooHoo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit