How Much WT Literature is Still in Your Life?

by OnTheWayOut 44 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

but it would have been unlikely Jesus would have selected the WTS in 1919, with teachings of the Occult and Freemasonry being carried out

• bluecanary
    bluecanary
    i have Jahs protection, and even saying the name Jehovah frightens satan away.

LOL!

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Awww Ted.j love him. He so like Jesus, not just being humble but by he manner of speech, love him :)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

how can the name frighten Satan if it's an incorrect rendition of the tetragrammaton

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Its how it would be pronounced and spelt in English......

Jehovah....the name is a strong tower .........

You truly dont understand things that you have been taught, you clearly dont really grasp the real meaning of who satan is and what he is capable of. Thats sad but maybe its a protection for you, not understanding the unknown is proberbly better for you.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

very wrong there AE Jerkhoobah is a totally and utterly wrong rendition of the tetragrammaton, totally, search this site if you dont believe me, prove to me the personage of Satan exists, prove it, it's all I ask

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Well the scriptures speak of satan the devil....see easy to prove,afterall Jehovah doesnt lie.

and if you dont believe that....well at armegeddon you will see....yes you will be in fear but afterall if you keep asking to see him im sure he will like to reveal himself to you.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

next your going to tell me there was a complete global flood, the Bible says it happened but it's a scientific impossibility, so the Bible must be wrong

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

just like the Euphrates river was dryed up..it didnt mean literally. The global flood was the part of the earth where mankind was residing.

Dont jump on something due to misunderstanding it, everything Jehovah says will come to be.

• Chalam
    Chalam

i have Jahs protection, and even saying the name Jehovah frightens satan away.

LOL!

Agreed! Try reading your bible angel eyes. The name "Jehovah" won't help you one iota, you have the wrong name once again. That is why "Jehovah" isn't even in the New Testament.

Mark 9:38 (New International Version)

Whoever Is Not Against Us Is for Us
    38 "Teacher," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us."

Luke 10:17 (New International Version)

17 The seventy-two returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name."

Acts 19:13 (New International Version)

13 Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, "In the name of Jesus, whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out."

Philippians 2:10 (New International Version)

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

All the best,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit