COs Disappearing Latest

by wouldacouldashoulda 61 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

How many single COs are there? Not many in my 45 years of experience.

• sir82
    sir82

Upto the point of "becoming CO", your write-up is a virtual 100% accurate biography of more than 1 person I know.

• undercover
    undercover
    How many single COs are there? Not many in my 45 years of experience.

I knew one...and he was a self-righteous, egotistical sumbitch. It was no wonder he was single...no self-respecting woman, hard-up and JW even, would marry that prick.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

I know of 1. not many ay.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Upto the point of "becoming CO", your write-up is a virtual 100% accurate biography of more than 1 person I know.

That's why its so funny. Absolutely spot-on. Exchange cheap wine with Xanax/Prozac/etc. and you cover the other half...

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

The only single CO I knew of was the most egotistical person you could imagine. He would bring single sisters into the back room to interview them for the "position" of being his wife.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Blondie, I can new few single CO's. Jonathan Smith, Don Emshoff (I heard that he is not CO now) Maybe you can start a new thread and we can count how many single CO's we have now.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Gregor,

That's pretty good and it's accurate. Those poor wives! No kids, no freedom, no home

• undercover
    undercover

I just remembered another single CO...well, he was married...then his wife committed suicide...

He left the circuit work sometime later. Don't know if he quit on his own or was forced out.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

LOL Gregor, priceless!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit