Back Again about Disfellowshipment.... Please Help!!

by Butterflyleia85 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

When we go aginst the teachings of God and his commandaments and those of his Son, we are going on the side of Satan.

Now, look at the commandments, look at the commandments of Jesus, in particular is LAST commandment, for us to LOVE each other as HE loved Us and now look at the WT, and look at those that have been Disfellowed, have any of those DF'd broken the commanments of God and Jesus ??

Has the WT?

Be honest to yourself and the truth shall indeed, set you free.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

but surely a cosmetic form of repentance like you suggest would be seen through as not being genuine,PS very true words

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE: and my conscience would say to repent.....even if i hadnt done the wrong....my conscience would WANT me to remain with Jah,

My reply: But here you are not distinguishing between the org and Jehovah himself. You have essentially limited, reduced God to only being avaiable if one is in good standing with this particular org. You then said you would repent even if you had not done wrong. That is not being true to conscience nor is it out of faith, een if you do not encourage other to act the same way as you would YOU PERSONALLY would not be acting out of faith or according to conscience.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

If you think that you have done no wrong and you repent, you have insulted all the repentance stands for, you have also insulted God's gift of grace, in short, you have insulted God ( not that an omnipotent being gets insulted).

To downgrade the power of God as being dependant on ANY earthly organization, well that is just plain wrong.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Jah sees the heart. luke 6v37.....

and jb your not closer to Jehovah because you said on the phone to me Jah is evil and is wicked and will be killed at Armegeddon....you hate Jah clearly...so no your definately not closer.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I was kidding

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

no way!!!!!!!!!!!! how can you say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you HATE him.....that was said in jest...you slated Jah for almost an hour...come on JB be honest....I cant respect dis honesty....

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

people change, me and Jah have a strange relationship , sometimes we get on great , other times we dont, like a marriage really

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

hahaha that was funny.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Butterfly said:

just to let you know I didn't disassociate myself I got DF and also tried to appeal it cause I plead for help and was willing for disapline but not DFment. I was already going through much heart ache... My life pretty much felt like it was crumbled mess and I just needed someone there.

And that is proof that they are not of the Christ, by their lack of love. Jesus would not have treated you that way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit