Two new leaflets announced at Meeting today - desparate times?

by cantleave 40 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

I don't know if anyone else has posted about this, but at tonight's meeting it was announced there are two new leaflets one dealing with how to leave a legacy for the worldwide work and the other on how to make Tax effective contributions?

This maybe for the UK only but I thought it showed that they really are focussing on filling up the depleted coffers.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hahaha!

For a religion that swore they would never beg for money, look at 'em go!

Losers.

• asilentone
    asilentone

oh my, how would the first time visitors think when they hear that?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Perhaps they need to put another box at the back of the Kingdom Hall, right beside the one for 'WorldWide Work'. But I don't know how much they will get in the 'Protect a Pedophile' fund.

Jeff

• cantleave
    cantleave

I should have picked up a couple and scanned them on here...........................Oh no could result in copyright infringement

• asilentone
    asilentone

fuck the WT, you can scan them here. (mooning my ass for the WT)

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

our phone link wouldnt connect so i missed the meeting.....Hubby didnt go as going to visit friends thursday eve ... :(

thanks for letting me know..will pick the brothers brains tomor to find out more....when they being released??

• mouthy
    mouthy

AE tell them you found out on this site!!!!! LOL

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

i actually told an elder friend the other week that id forgotten to study the lv book and that it was on here what to study :)

glad though as then i studied and got my answers .....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ wants Money!

2 WBT$ Pamphelets are Dedicated to Asking for Money!

The WBT$ Needs that money!! So..Send the WBT$ Money!! Lots of Money!! You deserve to Feel absolutely Terrible!! If you don`t send the WBT$ as much Money as You Can!! ..........................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit