Burning literature (pics) and police called on Snakes :P

by SnakesInTheTower 31 Replies latest jw friends

• vilot
    vilot

I think it was a big mistake to burn those books Snakes when the big "A" comes there may be a shortage of toilet paper...

• undercover
    undercover

See what happens when you turn your back on Jehovah and his organization? This evil apostate just had to burn WT literature in some false sense of revenge. And what did it get him? Trouble from the law.

Jehovah makes sure that apostates feel retribution for their evil ways...even if he has to use secular authorities to do it. Yours will be an example to all the faithful of what will happen if they attempt to destroy any of the spirit directed writings as provided through the representatives of the Faithful and Discreet Slave class

You evil pyromaniac apostate you...

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

vilot:

I think it was a big mistake to burn those books Snakes when the big "A" comes there may be a shortage of toilet paper...

lol....that stuff was so brittle it is worse than 1-ply. Besides, I don't want the stink of the Good News® on my butt.

I think the subject of toilet paper needs its own thread...lol

Snakes (Rich )

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hey, I live in a big city where even a very controlled fire is a No No.

But otherwise, get a burn barrel for controlled fires. The holes on the bottom are not always necessary, you certainly don't need to screen them, just punch some holes for air. The screen on top can be lifted to simply dump more WT literature in.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

OTWO...we had burning barrels when I was a kid....though we lived in town (the same town as I live now), we lived on 9 acres at the edge of town. My brothers and I once burned an entire hillside down...story for another time....

I will check into a burning barrel. Meanwhile, I am buying one of those small fire pits and putting out on the front concrete porch.

oh...the comment about toilet paper made me think about the debate my fiancee and I have on the subject... the futility of 1-ply vs 2-ply toilet paper (debate) lol

Snakes (Rich )

• lumper
    lumper

Congratulations to you on acting like the Ephesians in Acts19:19-21. Those evil scrolls all needed burnt.

• awildflower
    awildflower

Jeremiah 7:31

"And Snakes, built the High Places of BBQ, which is in the valley of his backyard, in order to burn the Watchtower Society Library in the fire, a thing that the neighbors and the local law enforcement had not commanded, but which had come up in his heart".

You are completely in line with scripture on this one snakes and you have my full support. In fact I admire your theocratic determination and want to be more like you! Thank you for such a fine example that you have set for all of us. You are a fine pillar and asset in your community!

...wf

• dissed
    dissed

That is hilarious! My wife was still laughing long after I shared your burn story.

She said she found a box of books I missed in the garage, hesitated, then tossed them. Those mind control bonds are hard to break, no?

What I don't want to hear. A page of a trashed book blows away. Someone finds it, thinking JG sent it to them, and they become JW's.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

You probably would have been okay if you'd burned them a little at a time. You know every Saturday morning (you know like field service).

The marshmellow trick is a good one. So is peanut butter.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

ROFLMAO

Loved this part: Understand, I had no intention of spreading the Good News of God's Kingdom® that far around the neighborhood. The woman let me know she wasn't too pleased with my fiery message of doom...oh wait...she didn't like the ash on her car, my bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit