Original "Sin" does NOT exist in the Bible.

by sinis 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I do wonder why Christians and others hang their heads on this concept hoping for something better through a destruction process... makes no sense.

Then think of it as a transformation rather than a destruction then. It is all point of view. We are destroying our old selves every single instant and becoming something different in every subsequent instant. Yet we do no think of it as destruction, but as change, or growth. A seed must be destroyed in order for it to become a fruitful tree, yet it is not really a loss, but a fulfillment. The "destruction process" will be a falling away of the old world, and a transformation into a new world, where human beings will no longer suffer, and the soul will be in union with God. The path of the Christian believer is theosis, becoming god. It is also a transformation, which is a destruction of an old thing as it becomes a new thing. In Jesus, God became man, so that Man could become god.

BTS

• sinis
    sinis

I really hope you don't believe that stuff...

The destruction process will be the cutting down of lots of people into a bloody mess, according to the Bible. Why would I want to be in union with god? What had God done for any of us today? 2,000 years and rolling and the shit is still here... and logic would dictate it will continue UNTIL man himself pulls the plug, not "God"...

• Perry
    Perry

sinis,

aren't your sumerian god's due to arrive here in 2012 from a dark binary star called nibiru? the ascended masters should be telling folks what REALLY happened at that time.

• sinis
    sinis

sinis,

aren't your sumerian god's due to arrive here in 2012 from a dark binary star called nibiru? the ascended masters should be telling folks what REALLY happened at that time.

Perhaps, stranger things have happened... sort of like Jesus coming back and bringing salvation for the Christians, aye? Regardless, you read the history of man and only one logical explanation comes about. Things are not what they seem, and to fixate on a principal known as "sin", and put all your eggs in one basket, called "faith" is beyond comprehension in my book...

• Perry
    Perry
    Regardless, you read the history of man and only one logical explanation comes about. Things are not what they seem,

I mean no disrespect, but how would know if the sumerian gods are lying or not? Just because they may give tours of their spaceships, that wouldn't really prove if they were our space daddies or not would it?

• Lillith26
    Lillith26
    I mean no disrespect, but how would know if the sumerian gods are lying or not? Just because they may give tours of their spaceships, that wouldn't really prove if they were our space daddies or not would it?

I mean no disrespect, but dude! how would YOU know if Jehooba was lying or not??????? Just because he said so?????? does that really prove anything??????

These Guys.... Devil Firehair 1 ..... are historically just as valid as these guys........ Spaceship Libra Virgo

As far as written history is concernd!

• Perry
    Perry

I never thought of it like that before..... I feel a paradigm shift coming on, I hate it when that happens!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ok this is very interesting and somewhat disconcerting. Because I am an intellectual coward I am just going to believe that the bible is a man made book to be used as a control mechanism for the masses. Therefore ignore everything in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit