Original "Sin" does NOT exist in the Bible.

by sinis 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sinis
    sinis

Yep, you heard it. Original sin does not exist, and has NEVER existed. Simply put - MAN was made for slave labor and the "gods" did not want man to ascend.... For your reading enjoyment I present a few scriptures:

Genesis 2:4

4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created.
    When the LORD God made the earth and the heavens- 5 and no shrub of the field had yet appeared on the earth [b] and no plant of the field had yet sprung up, for the LORD God had not sent rain on the earth [c] and there was no man to work the ground

"God" basically made man for slave labor, just as the older Sumerian texts indicate.

Genesis 3:21

21 The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Gee, this doesn't sound like sin or a downfall, sounds more like ascension where man rises to the position of a "god".

Finally, we read the simple words of Jesus himself:

John 9:1-12

1 As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"

3 "Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. 4 As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. 5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

6 Having said this, he spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man's eyes. 7 "Go," he told him, "wash in the Pool of Siloam" (this word means Sent). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.

8 His neighbors and those who had formerly seen him begging asked, "Isn't this the same man who used to sit and beg?" 9 Some claimed that he was.
    Others said, "No, he only looks like him."
    But he himself insisted, "I am the man."

10 "How then were your eyes opened?" they demanded.

11 He replied, "The man they call Jesus made some mud and put it on my eyes. He told me to go to Siloam and wash. So I went and washed, and then I could see."

12 "Where is this man?" they asked him.
    "I don't know," he said.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

sinis

Yep, you heard it. Original sin does not exist, and has NEVER existed.

I guess Romans isn't in your bible.

Roman 5:17

For if, because of one man's trespass, death reigned through that one man, much more will those who receive the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man Jesus Christ. 18 Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men. 19 For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous

• sinis
    sinis

Romans is PAULINE Christianity!!!!!!!!!!! Not the same as what Jesus spoke of. Who should I believe, Paul a self appointed apostle or Jesus the Son of God??????????

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sorry to stick up for him, but. To be fair to the dog, you DID say 'in the bible' in your title.

S

• sinis
    sinis

Ok, ok, let me re-phrase the title.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

sinis

Who should I believe? Paul, or a false prophet like you, whom nobody has ever heard of.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26
    "God" basically made man for slave labor, just as the older Sumerian texts indicate.

Are you refering to the Anunnaki (self proclaimed 'gods'- the royal 'we' who 'created them', to havest the ORME???)

I found this an interesting explaination as for why there is a particular reference to the location of Gold in 2 Genesis 2:10-16

You may be barking up the wronge tree on this forum but I found this article rather interesting and entertaining http://www.halexandria.org/dward185.htm

But it still does not explain who or why the real G-d is or was or prove much if anything, except it does offer a different explanation for the accounts of Genesis..... part of the Fools Journey, but an essential part for a true seeker IMO

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have noticed this trend throughout the Bible. Every time man starts to do well, Jehovah does something to sabotage it. Satan was not our enemy, nor was he envious. He was our friend, and remains so to this day--he went above and beyond the call of duty to help man escape from Jehovah's tyranny in Eden.

This goes on into Nimrod. Fact is, if Nimrod was our ruler to this day, he would solve most of our problems. Not only would he allow businesses to thrive, but he would help to build them (what government leader today does that). Nimrod wanted to build a world where people could thrive under optimal conditions, without having to wait for that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag to fail to respond. And so what does that Almighty Sore Loser do? He f***s up the project, causing man to scatter without any structure that will help with commerce.

It goes on in Israel. Every time the nation becomes prosperous, Jehovah condemns the nation. Every time other nations become prosperous, Jehovah has Israel move in and destroy that nation. The nation of Israel remained primitive, stagnant, and basically in the Dark Ages while other nations like Egypt, Babylon, Greece, and Rome advanced (until that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag ruined them).

Along comes Jesus. Now, there is much confusion about what Jesus did as being what God wanted him to. But, Jesus wanted mankind to be free from God--just like Satan did! Notably, Jesus died trying to set man free (while Satan was thwarted and debased). And what does God do to prevent Jesus' work from paying off? He has the works of Jesus rewritten so they offer more commandments in place of liberation. Jesus is now pictured to have died as a ransom sacrifice for our sins, not as having died trying to free mankind. With this tampering with the Bible (right at the source), God could further confuse mankind by making it look like Jesus was a God-machine, not a liberator of mankind. Thanks to Paul, God could thus lift the fictitious Jesus to savior status while continuing to debase the real Satan (which the real Jesus emulated).

All this to perpetuate the greatest scam ever--that we all sinned by virtue of Adam, and that we need a savior. This "savior" comes with a price--give up your prosperity and submit to God distressing us perennially (trust me, He has no intention of ever delivering us), and then perennially dangling this deliverance as a reward for submitting to this Tyrant. Heaven is dangled by mainstream religions, while an imminent Paradise Earth is dangled by the cults. And Jehovah does nothing about it--and He is not going to do anything about the witlesses, since they are doing part of His will (which is to continue perpetuating this Almighty Scam of original sin, and keeping us distressed so He can dangle salvation in front of us). He also will not do away with the other Paulian or Muslim religions the way He did away with true Christianity and true Satanism--effectively one and the same thing!

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

The bible is a load of bullshit anyway.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

sinis,

You are certainly entitiled to your interpretation, we know that many verses can be interpreted in a variety of ways.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit