Governing Body: Why Do You Want The Disloyal?

by metatron 66 Replies latest jw friends

• dissed
    dissed

Insecurity - You are so right. They are soooo afraid, that even a insignifigant sight like this scares them.

Who cares if someone leaves? They do....

"How dare you leave?!"

They are so petty they can't stand it.

"We'll show you! You still want to see your family? Well guess what? We will make sure you NEVER see them again!"

Somewhere in Brooklyn, a room is filled with old men who are desperate and very much afraid.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Janseyhull,

Maybe you could expand on your comment...as bluecannary pointed out, why not be specific about your criticism? I am interested in knowing what you find to be faulty in metatron's observations?

If you are just posting to be insulting, I don't understand the reason...if this is a site full of "ranting insecure people" why do you look at it and post? Have you considered the implications of your participation on here? Would you share the fact with the Elders?

If you are sincerely looking to discuss things, welcome!

TYA

• mrsjones5
  • besty
    besty

Why does the GB want the disloyal?

The GB are God's government on earth. They are the faithful stewards who have created (with Jesus' help) a proto-society of citizens. So in that sense they don't 'want' the disloyal, as they can't even grasp the raison d'etre of a disaffected member. The GB can't conceive of disloyal members remaining inside the spiritual paradise, but they sure know how to deal with those that reveal themselves.

Luke 8:17 "For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open."

The undercover disloyal are an unsolvable problem that God will take care off at the proper time - see above scripture - the GB wait on Jehovah too - its a well established principle that has served them well over the years. So each and every apostate proves them right - see, God does clean the Org in his own time.

Jehovah is cleaning the Org, Jehovah is growing the Org - its all good.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They need everyone to remain witlesses to boost their numbers. What they eventually want is a system to force everyone in the world to become witlesses or get stoned to death--and to control the government itself. Once that happens, they will be able to enforce their doctrines on everyone in the world, and will not have to "adjust" their doctrines in light of the laws and science.

To do that, they are going to have to force and threaten people to stay in so they can have enough to do this. And, if they dog it, they need people to forcibly make them support the organization anyways (and to prevent others from dogging this assignment).

• ifytrust
  • besty
    besty

welcome to JWN ifytrust

keep posting dude :-)

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Is ifytrust's first post invisible?

Bangalore

• teel
    teel

@besty: I totally aggree with you. The WT credo is built up in such way, that no matter what happens the "faithful" will spin it to see in a positive light. People leave? Jehovah cleaning the org. Numbers rise? Jehovah gives his blessings. Life is good for a DFd person? Satan is luring him to stay in his world. Life goes bad for a DFd person? It's clearly visible, that Jehovah has withdrawn his blessings. It's the same with absolutely everything, I stumbled across this problem too, it's so well rounded you can't grab a corner of it.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Hey GB...

You have already been stripped naked and walk in shame....just as the scriptures said you would.

Give it up now...or you know there is worse to come!

Rev.16:

15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit