Governing Body: Why Do You Want The Disloyal?

by metatron 66 Replies latest jw friends

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

wow, you guys are so civil. just answer my ?'s. check back to 5101....everybody left when the questions got to tough

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'm still here , you haven't answered much, perhaps another question from me, UN and the WTS , great marriage isn't it?

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

What kind of marriage was that?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Ooo a marriage made in heaven, they are so right for each other, what do you think of the Great Harlot mentioned in Revelation? as an active Dub you should know, as a side question what do you think of the WTS ban on organ transplants? and the subsequent deaths(murders) that resulted in it, yet the strange decision to allow them some years later?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ll give you a Clue,Sherlock.......

The WBT$ lost Court Cases.. And.. Has paid out Millions, Because of Pedophile Problems.. Do you think you can find the rest of the Information,all by your Brainy Self? .....................

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

wow, you make the statement that the wtbts loses a case and it becomes fact.....you are amazing

jansey

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

amazing? the WTS surely is!, you still haven't answered my statements about your brothers in Malawi and all your brothers who were murdered adhering to the ban on organ transplants, I know it's in the past but I like the past

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

everybody left when the questions got to tough

Um... no... not really. I don't think you understand how this generally works. You asked a question related to pedophiles, and you were given links on where to find the best information. Instead of a thoughtful review of the information and a response, you immediately came back with another question and a snide remark. If you really wanted answers, your response would have been different. Something along the lines of, "Why, thank you. I'll look into that." Then, you would have left here to do a little legwork and either come back with a rebuttal or additional questions. You may have even taken great umbrage to the information presented and fired off a flaming response based upon the information you found at the sources received. Since neither happened, I'm going to have to say that you are interested in nothing but stirring the crud.

Bye!

J

• Farkel
    Farkel

:wow, you guys are so civil.

Since you are not, that is simply amazing, isn't it?

But I'm your huckleberry, Janey.

Farkel

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

hey outlaw, I'm waiting for your insightful answer.

jansey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit