Governing Body: Why Do You Want The Disloyal?

by metatron 66 Replies latest jw friends

• stillin
    stillin

imagine the shock wave if the GB allowed for disfellowshipped ones to be viewed as "worldly neighbors." After all of the families having been shatterred by "the old arrangement.". The hardliners who discarded thier free-thinking children years ago, like as if they were just trash, would be standing there, scratching thier heads, saying, "WTF???!"

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Janesy, I enjoyed the post, it's far from a rant, would you like to explain your objection a little more

• hotspur
    hotspur

I smell a fish! Remember "Goodbye and thanks for all the fish"? Reniaa's farewell.....

Janseyhull - Hull is an area in North-East England...... now for the cruncher!

Follow this link

Good questions BTW

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

can someone see if the IP patches are similar

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

Hey, thanks for all the replies. Didn't know I could garner so much attention with one comment.

Blue- Thanks for the welcome
    Meta- Both your original comment and reply have a tinge of bitterness to me.Will be glad to discuss if we keep it civil
    Gubber- So your the one who always notices a misspelled word
    Tenyears- Would love to discuss more - regret I have very little "free time" to check in here so please bear with me.
    Jook- Yes I would like to explain and continue the discussion - but only in a civilized way
    Hotspur- No, not from England, would love to visit sometime though.

Now, one at a time please..........

• wobble
    wobble

Janseyhull accuses us of ranting and being insecure, I might have a rant one day if I can muster the energy,58 years in the Borg was draining, but insecure ?

I am very secure in the sure knowledge that the WT/JW's is not God's organization and never was.

If it was it would spit out the disloyal,or " lukewarm" as Jesus says in Revelation.

Love

Wobble

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

Never accused ALL of you of being insecure. Just curious though wobble. Why did it take you so long to come to this realization?

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

Wobble, I would appreciate your observations on this disloyalty and lukewarmness you experienced and since this element has not been spit out

are you suggesting that it therefore could be God's organization? If not, then just where do ones searching for god go?

Jansey

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

ummm...... why did you guys abandon me

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

are my questions to difficult?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit