So who's been out the longest??

by angel eyes 90 Replies latest social family

• dissed
    dissed

Farkel

Its just like the Eagles, "Hotel California" song.

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."....so true.... so true - says Homer Simpson as he scratches his head

So Angel Eyes, do you think its possible to have a relationship with Jehovah God and NOT be a part of any organization?

Before you answer. There was one example in the Yearbook of a German JW, disfellowshipped wrongly in the concentration camp. Was not permitted to attend meetings, nor talk to the JW's in the camp for many years. Yet, he still stayed close to Jehovah and endured the entire ordeal without the love and support of his brothers. His Faith in God never wavered once. His loyalty was to God and not to the so-called visible organization at that time.

• moshe
    moshe

Angel Eyes,

21 years ago I mailed a letter to Bethel and told them I was annuling my membership due to fraud on their part. They obtained my membership by fraudulently claiming they were G-d's sole visible organization on earth. They knew that was a lie, because they deliberately rewrote or cloaked their history to make it appear they were perfect. Any contract obtained by the use of fraud can be cancelled and that is what I did. You just haven't seen the elephant yet, but you will, as it is right in front of you.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Kenneson has been out since 1966. I do not think anyone here can beat him.

• Twitch
    Twitch

You can leave the Watchtower, but rarely does the Watchtower ever leave you.

Now there's a truth I can believe in,...;)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Moshe

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Moshe said:

21 years ago I mailed a letter to Bethel and told them I was annuling my membership due to fraud on their part. They obtained my membership by fraudulently claiming they were G-d's sole visible organization on earth. They knew that was a lie, because they deliberately rewrote or cloaked their history to make it appear they were perfect. Any contract obtained by the use of fraud can be cancelled and that is what I did. You just haven't seen the elephant yet, but you will, as it is right in front of you.

Wow!

• nelly136
    nelly136

welcome

your posts kind of remind me of the experiences they went on about at the hall where a jw thinks theyve been confronted by a demon and they hang on to a bible and chant 'jehovah' for protection or how youre taught as a jw to call on 'jehovah' to protect you if you feel youre in mortal danger.

just wondering if youre feeling like youre in mortal danger being here

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Hi poppers,sorry posts run low only have 10 posts...havent got many left now either but in answer to your Q; I see the organisation as "The truth" there understanding of bible scriptures is outstanding......this also includes the governing body as the truth...so yes Jah and his org are "the truth" that im refering to.

Nelly 136...lol that made me smile,maybe my posts are coming across wrong...no i dont feel in any danger whatsoever from being on this site or around you guys :)

Dissed,regarding the bro who was put out wrongly well thats different because Jah would have seen that and hence would have kept him spiritually strong.....you say his loyalty was to God not the org at that time....if he returned then yes Jah was clearly with him :)

Satan intensifys the pressure,some have fallen away yet will gain strength to return,others however are too hurt by the experience and will continue to blame Jahs org......Im happy serving Jah,what i ask is "the ones who claim to hate him or his org,why are you not happy?" thats not aimed at all of you...just some who ive come across who clearly clearly are NOT happy atall,that to me shows Jah isnt with them. Dont shoot me down....as i say its not all of you...actually just a mere few.x

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I'm stunned... truly... stunned..

J

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Nothing to do with Satan AE's nothing to do whatsoever with him, I think he has bigger fish to fry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit