Discouragement

by asilentone 71 Replies latest jw friends

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

ColdRedRain, you forgot the bodies that are burried in Malawi.

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

Schipper: You have a pm. (click on envelope on top right by your name)

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I thought they would be cremated instead. After all, it takes less money to bribe somebody to bury an urn instead of burying a coffin.

• megs
    megs

Oh, since you claim to question the WTS when they don't make sense, you might want to research Carl Olof Jonsson... He questioned 607 and ended up being DF'd for it...

So you had better be careful with the questions there, it may have some serious consequences... like enlightenment.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

This guy sounds like my ex-husband. How do you have a discussion with someone who (a) firmly promotes the WTS and (b) also promotes ideas that are against what the WTS teaches? He violates the law of non-contradiction. Such a person is impervious to logic and reasoning.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    This guy sounds like my ex-husband. How do you have a discussion with someone who (a) firmly promotes the WTS and (b) also promotes ideas that are against what the WTS teaches? He violates the law of
    non-contradiction. Such a person is impervious to logic and reasoning.

Reniaa and Spike will always be with us..

• meangirl
    meangirl

I want to say welcome to the boards as well. I feel like anybody should be allowed to come here and anybody should be allowed to give their opinion (UNLIKE THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY)...... Ok here's a question for you. You say you have been a witness for a long time and I am genuinely interested in your response to this: In the 70's it was deemed wrong to receive organ transplants and ALOT of people died feeling they were being faithful to the scriptures (or maybe the society??? ) OK then "new light" comes out in the 80's saying it's a "conscious matter" now.....So what can you say to all those that lost their lives and loved ones????? When it really comes down to it does another human have a right to tell somewhat what their conscious should be? It makes no sense. The society about 5 years ago had an article in the question from readers about pinatas and they said they were a counscious matter because today pinatas are not used in the same way they were originally (which was devil worship by the way).....OK so I got news for you nobody gets their heads chopped off at birthdays so we could say birthdays aren't viewed that way anymore......They make no sense. WHen it comes down to it they expect the "sheep" to follow without question and be "obedient". They somehow intertwine obedience to "men" as obedience to God........They use fear displeasing God to keep people following them blindly and never questioning. All I have to say is they have alot of blood guilt on their hands........What do you think?

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Hi Phil. Check your private message box. I sent you a message in which the names of your possible relatives are mentioned.

• megs
    megs

BTW, I think he's run out of posts for today...

• shamus100

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit