1. Were you a born-in (including those who's parents converted while they were still children) or did you convert as an adult?
2. When you left, did you still (a) fully believe in the truth TM , (b) partially believe or (c) realise it was all a load of crap?
3. Now, do you still (a) fully believe in the truth TM , (b) partially believe or (c) realise it is all a load of crap?
4. When you left, how afraid where you of armageddon TM ?
Well, I watched it at the cinema and thought it wasn't Bruce Willis' finest work. If you're referring to a day when the god of love destroys approximately 6 billion people (the elderly, women, the disabled, children and new borns) and keeps a bunch of hypocritical morons alive, then no
5. Do you class yourself now as (a) christian (b) agnostic (c) atheist or (d) other (please state).
c = Atheist. The god that is portrayed in the bible is not real in any way shape or form.