I agree that it will be interesting to see the results.
1. Were you a born-in (including those who's parents converted while they were still children) or did you convert as an adult?
2. When you left, did you still (a) fully believe in the truth TM , (b) partially believe or (c) realise it was all a load of crap?
Partially believed. I left for a man, but it was around the time of 9/11 and I was still trying to have things both ways.
3. Now, do you still (a) fully believe in the truth TM , (b) partially believe or (c) realise it is all a load of crap?
4. When you left, how afraid where you of armageddon TM ?
Terrified that I was going to "for sure" die at armageddon. I was especially terrified of getting "bothered" by the demons.
5. Do you class yourself now as (a) christian (b) agnostic (c) atheist or (d) other (please state).
Last year I liked to classify myself as a "deist" - believing there is a creator but that he/she/it is no longer actively involved in our lives. As I move forward, I find myself relating more and more towards athiesm. Not quite there yet, but on my way.