1. Were you a born-in (including those who's parents converted while they were still children) or did you convert as an adult?
Born in...forth generation JW. (parents, grandparents and great grandparents) You can imagine what the family thinks of me now.
2. When you left, did you still (a) fully believe in the truth TM , (b) partially believe or (c) realise it was all a load of crap?
I left after seeing clearly the hypocracy in the organization and seeing how everyone seemed to march to every order or thought that was handed down from the WTBTS and the GB...I was a Misterial Servant at the time...but I couldn't take serving a printing company over serving God...so i guess by this time I found it all to be a big load of crap...
3. Now, do you still (a) fully believe in the truth TM , (b) partially believe or (c) realise it is all a load of crap?
I know in my heart, it is false.
4. When you left, how afraid where you of armageddon TM ?
I felt so empty and my biggest fear was not so much armageddon but where do I go now...today my fear of armageddon is gone but now I wonder what is in store for me...so i guess I am still very lost...but I know one thing, and that is, that the JW's will never control me again.
5. Do you class yourself now as (a) christian (b) agnostic (c) atheist or (d) other (please state).
I still have a deep feeling of a higher god...it was just the package it all came in...so Christian.