Where are my women tonight?

by beksbks 65 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep, went through there on the way to Indiana and coming back to Cali. Had a better shot of it coming back, it was during daytime.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

dar she blows

• John Doe
    John Doe
    G'night, Doh.
    "Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." --Mark Twain
    Clearly the latter is more frightening and................more likely

You're right bizzy. Our rulers are imbeciles who can only dream of having the mental capacities that you do. Perfectly good reason to dislike your country and wish to immigrate.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

You missed it, Doh.

Again.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm no mind reader, doll.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I remember watching it being built when i was a kid, travelling back and forth from Indianapolis to St Louis,

I am glad I got to see that.

Want to see the Grand Canyon some day

and Old Faithful

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I'm no mind reader, doll.

Dat fo' sho', dude!

But keep postin' them nice pictures.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    But keep postin' them nice pictures.

And you've missed my point.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    And you've missed my point.

No, I haven't. I haven't missed your point - I've given your point the benefit of the doubt and you have shat upon it. You've missed my point. Which is that I am tired of your point. Your point is destructive, negative, twisted and mean-spirited. Go peddle your brand of crazy somewhere else.

• John Doe
    John Doe

No, I haven't. I haven't missed your point - I've given your point the benefit of the doubt and you have shat upon it. You've missed my point. Which is that I am tired of your point. Your point is destructive, negative, twisted and mean-spirited. Go peddle your brand of crazy somewhere else.

Then why don't you tell us what my point was?

I do believe you're the first person to ever call my point of view destructive, negative, twisted, mean spirited, and crazy. As such, I can guarantee you've missed my point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit