Daily text - 1 Thess 5:19

by YoYoMama 41 Replies latest jw friends

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Yoyomama,
    Who has time to go to Mexico and Malawi and get those political cards? Ray Franz published documented facts and the Society has never once denied those published facts. If you ever get around to reading Crisis of Conscience, you can look in the references to see the corespondence that the society has with the JWs in Mexico and Malawi.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

BTW Yoyomama,
    Now that we have established that you are a book peddler, admit it.

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

So there is not proof?

Also, define peddler.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Yes, there is proof, for the last time read the damn book for yourself.

A peddler is you. A peddler is a Jehovah's Witness that goes out and offers the Watchtower publications to the general public. That is what you do, we have established that. For proof, look at our conversation we have had all day.

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

Read the damn book? I just wanted an image of the political cards. If you are using this as an example of dishonesty, back up your claims. If you can't, shut the hell up.

I don't think you know what a peddler is.

• CPiolo
    CPiolo

YoYoMama:

The Society spoke of the situation in Malawi in its own publications. Check out your Kingdom Hall library or CD-ROM. I believe this was documented in the secular press as well. Go to any library and do a search. A Witness wouldn't have a political card. They were persecuted for refusing them.

As regards "las cartillas" the forgeries were good enough to fool Mexican officials, so what good would showing one do? As I said, ask a Mexican Witness who has been a part of the organiization since this time about whether or not they forged their military service cards. Who better to tell you than someone in the "Truth." It's also common knowledge that Mexico, like many countries, including Argentina, the U.S., Israel, and Greece, have at one time or another required military service of its citizens for a specified time. It's also common knowledge that Mexico didn't allow churches to own real estate for many years. Again if you don't believe either that Mexico required military service or that they prevented churches from owning real estate, go do a little research. It would be very simple to verify these things at any decent library. If you have trouble, most libraries have people who's specific job is to help the public with research.

Cheers,

CPiolo

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

I have done the research. The "cartillas" are not the same thing as the Malawi political cards. Can't compare the two situations.

• jayhawk
    jayhawk

I don't have any political cards, Yoyomama. I can't scan the Crysis of Conscience book for the correspondence that the Governing Body had with the Mexican JWs or the Malawi JWs. If you want proof, read the book. If not, you can

shut the hell up.

peddler n 1: someone who travels about selling his wares

You may not sell the books, but you are trying to force your religion on people by offering your wares. So that makes you a peddler none the less.

Let's face the facts, without your Watchtower Publications, you would not have a ministry.

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama
    . I can't scan the Crysis of Conscience book for the correspondence that the Governing Body had with the Mexican JWs or the Malawi JWs

Why not? Rip each page, then put on your scanner and scan away. I'm looking forward to it.

Let's face the facts, without your Watchtower Publications, you would not have a ministry.
    You are a fool if you believe that. We would find a way. Many have tried to stop the Witnesses: Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, La Junta. Where are they now and where are the Witnesses?
  • jayhawk
    jayhawk

If I had a scanner you, moron, I would paste it for you.

If you are so right, how come in industrialized lands there is negative growth in JW land? I Jehovah the Great would speed up the work, not slow it down.

It is clear you are in you own little world, and could care less about the facts, so I have a good day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit