How Can Someone Who's Multiple-Chemical Sensitive Find a Paying Job?

by Spike Tassel 39 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

outlaw, you have a pm

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

removed by admin

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Has anyone noticed how many jws are "multiple chemical sensitive?" I have to wonder if it's a real ailment.

Well, the main problem is that the symptoms are often so broad that they could be caused by almost anything. Diagnosis is extremely hard in such circumstances.

I've known many people with this, and similar ailments, and one thing I've learned is that their pain is real. Where that pain comes from, or is triggered by, and under which cirumctances, is all dependent on a host of unknown variables.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

DaCheech..

I recieved it Bud,you have one now..

LOL!!...OUTLAW

Jeeprube..

I don`t think any one wants Spike to starve to death..Least of all me..

Spike has been playing the board..

Asking for advise repeatedly..

Getting it..Ignoring it..And asking for the same advise again..

Hi-jacking threads..Being warned about Hi-jacking threads by Mods..

And..Hi-jacking more threads..

Claiming disabilities..Then publicly admiting he diagnosed himsef not a doctor..

There is a huge difference between calling BullShit..

And..

Wanting someone to die..

.............................OUTLAW

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

spike, at least you're better off then the bethellites: there is this bethellite gal we know, she is chemical sensitive, she has to clean rooms in bethhell

to earn her food, after complaining to bethhell admin. they helped her by making her clean the offices instead of rooms

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I've known many people with this, and similar ailments, and one thing I've learned is that their pain is real. Where that pain comes from, or is triggered by, and under which cirumctances, is all dependent on a host of unknown variables.

The mind is a powerful thing, and I'm sure all hypochondriac pain is real.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Self-diagnosing,

With all the interent info out there, it's pretty easy to pinpoint a close diagnosis, based on symptoms, etc.

I would want that info backed by a physician. However, I understand that not everyone can do that.

So we work with what we have at our disposal.

I was sick for long time, misdiagnosed by doctors, it was not until I got online and came to believe the real problem was hypoglycemia.

It has many crossover symptoms so easily misdiagnosed. I went to the doc and told her what I thought I had. Got a gluclose tolerance test which

confirmed what I thought. The doc asked me what made me think that I was hypoglycemic and I told I researched online.

Spike, I hope you can get the help you need, and possibly contacting state agencies, they could put you in the right direction. Unfortunately, agencies do not network, so they don't

know what all is available out there, so I suggest if you come to a deadend, don't give up, keep searching.

Don't know a thing about the chemical sensitivities and employment in the workplace.

I do know that depression can cause allot of ailments that when diagnosed and treated, clears up allot of other physical ailments.

purps

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

Oops. Apparently I said something that was worthy of removal(somehow).

Out of all seriousness, it should be pretty obvious that Spike is a troll.

• yesidid
    yesidid
    Out of all seriousness, it should be pretty obvious that Spike is a troll.

Meg,

You're just too trusting, you let people walk all over you.

Toughen up and get a more suspicious nature.

We need more suspicious, thoughtless, inconsiderate people.

You're just too mushy.

y

• cantleave
    cantleave

Spike I have sent you a personal message

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit