What response would you give to this JW illustration ?

by troubled mind 60 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DJK
    DJK

I bet the rabbit wouldn't run from a little nookie.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Oh. *scratches head*

I thought the fox represented manipulative, high control religious institutions.

Hmph. Ah well.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

what about the stupid evolution illustration of how a house can build itself if a load of bricks/cement/and timber are left, "the house wouldn't build itself , would it"

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    The rabbit is running away from a fox that exists only in his imagination.

I have to agree with that one. The JW's are running from a Watchtower-created enemy.
    Working a little overtime or enjoying the weekend after a hard week are not Satan.
    Missing meetings where there is no real "truth" is not Satan.
    WTS has it's members running for the end that is supposed to be imminent, but the members are all used up because the end didn't come in 1914, 1915, 1925, 1940's, 1975, 1984 or 94 (70 to 80 years for a generation), before the 20th Century was over. If Satan really was on their heels, he would have overtaken them after several of their prophesies failed.

If I see a fox, I will either befriend it, avoid it, or shoot it.

• belbab
    belbab

From what I have read about hounds (or a fox) chasing a rabbit. The rabbit runs, he runs towards another rabbit, and stops near the second one. The hounds catch up, and the second rabbit takes off, and the hounds think it is the original rabbit. The hounds are the ones that get tired, the fresh rabbit gets away, and so does the original hunted rabbit.

The witness scenario the rabbit never gets a chance to rest, he must run until he drops.

belbab

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Please give us the dignity of being real people, with real feelings, real struggles, real emotions.

We are not rabbits.

• stillin
    stillin

I'm not a rabbit

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Nor am I

• villabolo
    villabolo

The Watchtower Society is the fox and you, the rabbit, won the race a long time ago.

villabolo

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

No offense but either the person who sent that was just forwarding it & didn't actually read it, or... they did read it, in which case, they are retarded.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit