by JWoods 89 Replies latest jw friends

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Leolaia,

That was an awesome story !

• JWoods
    JWoods
    That question being?

The question being already asked and answered.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Native American ChiefNative American ChiefCancel your Reservations Native American ChiefNative American Chief

.......................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Farkel
    Farkel

There is no ex-JW woman that I know that has the caliber of class that Barb has (I know her), and there are a lot of classy ex-JW women.

JWood:

I don't know why you got your short so twisted, but next time I hope you take your concerns privately in view of the Bible's wise counsel on the matter, instead of sharing them in front of hundreds of thousands of people and possibly doing damage as a result, real or imagined. Dubs will take such things and run with them to justify the idiocy of their religious masters and the "evil" of "apostates" like Barb, you know.

I told Amazing the same thing, by the way. Amazing understood and apologized. Good for him.

It's time to move on, methinks.

Farkel

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    That question being?
    The question being already asked and answered.

Oh, that question. Just so.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Oh, that question. Just so.

I did not repeat it over and over again because it had been already asked and answered.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Barb, please don't go anywhere...You are SO needed!!!! Thank you for having more balls than a whole MTS graduating class.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

This is BRCI's website: http://brci.org/board.html . I don't see Barbara Anderson listed on the Board of Directors, so I don't understand why the OP referred to its conference as "her new promotional meeting". Somene please advise if I'm mistaken. After having read everything she has written and listened to several interviews with her, I've found Barbara Anderson to be articulate, concise, fair and honest. And in my view, she was never challenged by Amazing. What was challenged was Amazing's understanding of Barbara's actions, and that understanding was MISTAKEN.

Barbara Anderson and people like her have come forward about Watchtower abuses despite great personal cost. So, if at times, she posts excited utterances like, "I could tell you but then I would have to kill you,", I can live with it.

Just my opinion...

Edited to change the word quirky to excited utterances after reading Barbara's last post on this thread.

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

Snowbird said:

Not to mention gang-banged and ridiculed for daring to put forward a dissenting view.

Sylvia

yes, i have seen this too. many times with people with a singular pro - JW point.

• ATALAYA
    ATALAYA

The facts are that many have proclaimed that the so called big news
    will bring down the JW'S.but the truth is that JW'S are strong worldwide.
    No big news have done anything to stop the worldwide brotherhood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit