'Capitalism: A Love Story' (Trailer for New Michael Moore Film)

by leavingwt 74 Replies latest social entertainment

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I just watched the DVD and found the movie very inspirational. Even if you don't agree with Michael Moore he still tackles worthy subjects and gives you a lot of food for thought. (Unlike Burp the Shits).

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

It was a great movie...watched it and sent it out into the population to fly. sammieswife.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Wow Jimmy and Sammies, I just watched. Everyone should. No one escapes. Any honest intelligent American can hardly argue. The Right Wingers here in particular should watch, and I challenge them to fact check. I did.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

honest intelligent American can hardly argue.

-------

lol...that knocks out a few doesn't it? ....sammieswife.

• cedars
    cedars

I watched this film last night and found it very sobering. We Brits heard of all the foreclosures around the time of the credit crunch, but didn't really understand how it all came about. It was depressing to learn of how the banks lobbied for deregulation of financial services and then used this opportunity to sell mortgages with sky-high interest rates and no prohibition on the payments being arbitrarily increased at the bank's discretion. It's also scary the amount of power the banks wield over the American political system. My faith in humankind has taken another bashing!!

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit