'Capitalism: A Love Story' (Trailer for New Michael Moore Film)

by leavingwt 74 Replies latest social entertainment

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    LOL You guys are great. Fairly swimming in hypocrisy.

LOL!

• JWoods
    JWoods
    LOL You guys are great. Fairly swimming in hypocrisy.

I will assume that was directed at me - so, what did I say that was hypocritical?

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    I will assume that was directed at me - so, what did I say that was hypocritical?

Probably the fact that you chose to poke fun at Mr. Moores obesity when the leader of your party, Rush Limbaugh, is an obese pill popper.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh not you in particular Woods.

Michael Moore is a 400 pound sack of waste, but what is Rush Limbaugh??

I dare you to match lie for lie Old Rush and Michael.

• beksbks
    beksbks

LOL Jeep!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

As a matter of fact you can put in a pinch hitter for Limbaugh. How about Hannity? O'Reilly? Hell, how about Cheney or Bush?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Perhaps underneath my little comment is the irony that Moore was lecturing everybody on socialized health care in Cuba while he is obviously a candidate for some preventative care himself...

While I am at it, may I also just comment that Waxman must be the single ugliest man in the history of the congress?

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Can't wait - I usually end up buying the DVD's after and loaning them around for the next few years. My dad just watched Sicko - it was an emotional journey for him, having lost my mother and 3 of his siblings not long ago and realizing how fortunate he is and they were to receive a level of care at home, that was not available to those Americans. It was quite a shock for him to see how bad it is in the USA for people who don't have the money to pay for their healthcare needs. sammieswife.

• JWoods
    JWoods

You should be able to get a CD real cheap and really quick if this thing bombs at the boxoffice as badly as did the Sicko.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    My dad just watched Sicko - it was an emotional journey for him

I watched Sicko too, and watching the lies were an emotional journey for me, considering how my relatives in Cuba live. I still remember the family sending medical supplies to my great grandmother up until she died in the 90's. That old woman was tough though. I remember when she would get a visa to visit. She could drink beer and eat fresh pork rinds like you wouldn't believe. They don't make them like that anymore.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit