'Capitalism: A Love Story' (Trailer for New Michael Moore Film)

by leavingwt 74 Replies latest social entertainment

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    Sorry Sammie, but I am not going to read all that.

I'll remember that the next time you post a lengthy article by an herbalist.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    move the USA style of expensive, lengthy schools geared strictly toward specialty/high profit sectors of medicine into the ...... style of prevention and neighbourhood teams.

If you really think about it, this might be a point both sides can agree upon. What should be the true motive behind health care? To help our sick and injured fellow citizens, or to provide high paying careers to the sons and daughters of the elite?

Is health care a right or a responsibility?

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Wow...imagine being a nice, kind person...one who simply believes that healthcare is a right and not a privilege for only the wealthy. Imagine being a democratic person who believes that social programs in conjunction with a regulated free market, create the optimum growth, stabilization and opportunity that one can find. Wow, imagine being a person who can look past a leader and praise the accomplishments of the people of a country that has had to overcome many challenges. Wow.

Imagine a person who is not a rabid evangelical, racist nor someone who carries a gun in order to intimidate and then calling that person out as a commie, a moron and a whole lot of other names simply because I suggest that someone go out and read a little about what the people in another country have accomplished.

The small minds on this board never cease to amaze me and it's at these moments I truly regret that I paid to become part of this society. If you are the best America has to offer, no wonder the illegals choose to remain illegal - sammieswife.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I can imagine it Sammie. But then I have a bulbous head which encases my massive brain.

• avishai
    avishai
    I don't know what I like more Mr. Moore or the rage and hatred he inspires from the right

Nope. I hate Rush and Hannity. MM is right up there with the two of them. Lying bastard.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I can imagine it Sammie. But then I have a bulbous head which encases my massive brain.

Too bad it is all adipose tissue.

BTS

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    Too bad it is all adipose tissue.

Nope, nothing but pure dendrites, nuerons, and synaptic gaps firing at 2.0 x 10^9 per second.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

They must be processing noise then, because precious little seeps into your posts. Maybe it all leaked out your elbow.

BTS

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

No, they're mainly processing the convuluted crap you post and then try and present as factual.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

That's weak. I give you permission to go back and edit your post.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit