Who is the ruler of this world?

by PSacramento 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

who cares who the ruler is, the bible's passages contradict each other.

you all be of good conscience, and make this a better world.

bible thumpers are the worst citizens

• reniaa
    reniaa

the bible doesn't contradict itself it is very clear to those that read it. God and Jesus his son have authority but Satan has been allowed to have control of the current age/system/world till Jesus comes and sorts him out, as the true ruler given rulership overall by his father.

It just takes reading the bible in context.

but for the sake of this debate Jesus himself called satan the 'ruler of this world." so the scripture is there

Reniaa

• flipper
    flipper

" Who is the Ruler of this World " ? I am. Well- at least I rule MY world. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

do these people know what the word contradict means?

it means that in passage "a" it says "x" and passage "b" it says "y"

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Who is the ruler? Too easy; Flying Spaghetti Monster.

P

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    do these people know what the word contradict means?

Not really; the first principle for Reniaa and other jw apologists is that the Bible does not contradict itself. Therefore, discrepancies cannot be contradictions.

Reniaa: were you ever going to get back to me on why Paul never mentions Jesus' teachings or miracles?

Still waiting.

P

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Regardless of what any religious group says, Satan is not in charge. Remember, Satan tried to set all of us free from God's developing tyranny at the risk of his own life--obviously, he is not going to set up one tyranny to replace another. We see a few times where Satan has attempted to gain dominance--and a few corrupt regulators and rulers (that pass laws to put themselves above the common law, and then abuse it) always thwart Satan (it is Jehovah that causes this to happen--He is the ultimate, corrupt, above-the-law power abuser).

Jesus is not in charge, again regardless of what the Bible says. Jesus only continued the work Satan started--trying to set mankind free of God's tyranny (and died trying). Jesus remains dead to this day, and never got a resurrection. Again, Jehovah f***ed up the message of Jesus by having confused disciples use Jesus' message to start a new system of rules (along with a 40-60 year delay between the events and the recordings of them) to prevent Jesus from having this effect--instead, Jehovah was successful in making people think Jesus wanted us to follow him instead of ourselves. The churches also propagated the myth that Jesus and Jehovah were working together.

As I see it, Jehovah is depending on human suffering. He wants us continually distressed, so He can dangle the prospect of delivery in front of us perennially. This gives that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag the tool needed to get us to sacrifice our potential. And, if we are not willing to do it ourselves, He will do it for us. To Jehovah, the ultimate would be to have everything we do be what He tells us to, to have us suffer and toil for nothing, live under a crushing burden, answer to a Lord that wants to suck us dry (and then who will give it all to Jehovah), know nothing except what Jehovah tells them, to have everyone always doing what they hate the most, forcing us to marry whoever we hate the most, and die in our 30s unfulfilled. And severe penalties (stoning or burning, it matters not) for anyone that tries to live independently. All the while, Jehovah would use the suffering to dangle the prospect of deliverance to us.

Thus, every outbreak of war, disaster, disease, tyranny from the government, religions that strangle and stagnate the population, regulator that prevents us from finding prosperity, frustrated love life and career, and terror outbreak serves God's purpose. All God needs do is pretend to be against such, and promise deliverance from such, while continuing to perpetrate such.

• reniaa
    reniaa

Hi Pistoff

talking on Paul who wasn't around to see the miracles done by Jesus because he didn't become a christian till after Jesus had been resurrected so he only mentions Jesus conversion of him is not really on topic.

Reniaa

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

worldly rulers favor progress, god doesn't

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    bible thumpers are the worst citizens

I'm not a citizen, Im a legal alien.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit