Do you know your personality type?

by bluecanary 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

LOL Burns.

• flipper
    flipper

BLUE CANARY- I took the test and I am an ENFJ type person. It said a " teacher " type which might be good for helping others whether counseling or taking an interest in people. They had Gorbachev, Oprah Winfrey, Pope John , Ralph Nader, etc. as the famous people . I think this is pretty accurate as I am an outgoing individual. Thanks for posting this. Cool

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

I'm an ESFP - we love to entertain! These tests are only ever a very broad guideline - personality is such as intangible concept to measure.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I had to take this test about four years ago, for work. It was for a class called Perceptive Communications. I also had to have five others fill out the questionairre for me. The results were pretty spot on in my case. My answers were pretty consistent with the others. I think the test is about as accurate as the answers you give.

• caliber
    caliber

INFP... HEALER IDEALIST...... VERY EXPRESSED - PERCEIVING

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I believe that JWs are strongly encouraged to be Sensing Thinking Judgers.

Interesting. I usually test as INTJ but sometimes ISTJ.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I was ISTJ, by the way. The test was to determine the individual's leadership style.

• scotsman
    scotsman

God, this takes me back. I was ENFP athough borderline E/I. and I seem to recall it being liked to the god Apollo and that, I liked!

• llbh
    llbh

ENFJ

David

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Interesting. I usually test as INTJ but sometimes ISTJ.

Like my wife. We have a budding psychologist in the family, so we hear this ad nauseum.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit