Do you know your personality type?

by bluecanary 87 Replies latest jw friends

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Jeff,

We"ll just hijack a little bit...... I always wanted to be a teacher, too!! But I'm too old now and it takes me longer to learn anything. Also, I only recenly got my GED and running your own business for years doesn't count for squat. YOU should go for it!! Seriously!!

Don't have any regrets, darling.....

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Thanks Palm!

No regrets. Thats what I am trying to do.... :-)

• beksbks
    beksbks

ENFP??

ENFP characteristics

Some practitioners have speculated that Mark Twain was an ENFP. [ 10 ] However, according to the guidelines for the ethical use of the MBTI, only those taking the assessment can identify their own best fit. [ 11 ]

[edit] Myers-Briggs description

ENFPs are initiators of change, keenly perceptive of possibilities. They energize and stimulate others through their contagious enthusiasm. They prefer the start-up phase of a project or relationship, and are tireless in the pursuit of new-found interests. ENFPs are able to anticipate the needs of others and to offer them needed help and appreciation. They bring zest, joy, liveliness, and fun to all aspects of their lives. They are at their best in situations that are fluid and changing, and that allow them to express their creativity and use their charisma. They tend to idealize people, and can be disappointed when reality fails to fulfill their expectations. They are easily frustrated if a project requires a great deal of follow-up or attention to detail.

[edit] Keirsey descriptions

Champions delight in novelty. They are optimistic, enthusiastic, and vivacious, craving expressions of strong emotion. With a dramatic flair, they share their experiences with others, hoping to reveal some universal truth or win others over in support of a cause. Attuned to possibilities, Champions scan their environment, probing the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. This sensitivity sometimes conflicts with their intense drive for personal authenticity. Spontaneous and personable, they attract others to their company. [ 12 ]

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

You guys can hijack. Jeff, I think you would be a good teacher. If you think it would be a fulfilling life, I say go for it man.

My new goal, since leaving the jws, is to work with children. I would like to conceive and adopt and maybe foster. I plan to go to school in January to get a degree in Early Childhood Development. I want to home school.

I'm surprised by how many iNtuitives are on this thread. Perhpaps I shouldn't be. We do tend to be more interested in psychology.

• Blithe Freshman
    Blithe Freshman

INFJ, too! Always have been, taken the test many times for over 15 years.

BF

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I have an Asperger's personality. I believe that it's a better type of diagnosis than the fortune-teller type Meyer-Briggs or such.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

all about Asperger's. I have great math skills

• beksbks
    beksbks
    fortune-teller type Meyer-Briggs or such.

You mean Psychology??

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Thanks blue. I will go to bed and think about it a little more seriously... :)

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

My wife is an INFP. An Idealist. She drives me crazy as I do to her, but yet we connect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit