• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I know you're not, Josie.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Spike..

There is no Everlasting Life!!

Your going to die..

Probably while you pulling your trigger!!..

..................LOL!!!!!!...OUTLAW

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Blessed be OUTLAW.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Having been through the whole spectrum of searching for a God, searching for answers about him, and then concluding that there may well not be a God, I have come to a firm conclusion. I don’t know anything!

Not knowing whether or not there is a controlling, invisible being is a comfortable place to be. I have no beliefs to defend. No beliefs to object to. I live in neither fear or hope, I just enjoy what I have now, in the present, which is the only reality that exists.

I am also certain I will one day die. I will know nothing more or I will be enlightened. I don’t care either way. There are plenty of worthwhile things to do on earth. Heaven can wait.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spike, if the picture makes you go off, simply do not look.

LOL

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Because, sadly, many people are d**kheads. That being said, the majority of people, I feel, are so insecure in their "beleifs" that the slightest indication that the rest of the world doesn't hold to their way of thinking causes an upwelling of negative emotions, that overwhelms whatever good sense they may possess.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Blessed be OUTLAW.

We finally agree on something Spike.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yes, blessed be Outlaw. He is a good man.

He deserves recognition for his posts to this board. He is a valuable poster.

• undercover
    undercover
    I've got TWO sure-fire supernatural TESTS...

Seeing this line directly under the photo that Big Tex so graciously shared with us...

I saw the word "TESTS" as another word that starts with a T ...and those are supernatural

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit