At the grocery store

by beksbks 102 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

The only one making "such a big deal out of it", is you. Turning a silly anecdote into a schooling.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

If you don't get it by what you and others have said in this thread........then go read one of your books ;)

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Go f*ck yourself!

• beksbks
    beksbks

I related a story from the grocery store. What am I supposed to "get"??? The lady could just as soon have said grapes cause acne.

• beksbks
    beksbks

You might want to consider growing up "babygirl".

• dinah
    dinah

Babygirl has survived breast cancer. Maybe all this hit a nerve?

Somebody gimme a bag of Cheetos! I smoke like a freight train, I ain't skeered!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Wow Beks...you never cease to amaze me at just what type of a person you are!!!

You tell me to "grow up" and you all are on here like a bunch of little kids making jokes about cancer?? Once again, Kindly f*ck off!!!

• undercover
  • BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

BabyGirl, I for one am very happy you survived your awful ordeal.

And I personally don't see this thread making light of cancer at all. That was not the intention, as I perceive it.

There appears to be a misunderstanding here, and I hate to see you and Beks saying these things to one another. A misunderstanding is not worth hurt feelings and raised bloodpressure.

Love to you,
    Baba.

• undercover
    undercover

Brevity aside...

No is making fun of breast cancer BG. We're reacting to the nosiness of the lady who had to make a big deal about a block of goat cheese.

She could have said, "You know goat cheese gives you brain clots" Would you have gotten all bent out of shape about it then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit