At the grocery store

by beksbks 102 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

The real question, is HOW can a liberal librarian afford goat cheese? Or is goat code for Goverment?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Yikes, I am an offensive shopper. I once asked someone what kind of dog they had (3 huge bags of dog food at Costco). I am always chatting up people, I am one of the bored housewives. I am generally pretty complimentary about cute kids or didn't the veg dept look amazing today(my life isn't exciting, I appreciate a nice produce dept). I have met new friends so I guess I am not too obnoxious. Maybe I should censor?

• beksbks
    beksbks

No way JWDaughter! Just don't walk up to someone and look in their cart and tell them what hideous disease their choices will cause!!

I chat with everyone when I go shopping.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Padre, are you aware of how much a Liberal Librarian makes?

• restrangled
    restrangled

Beks, I would have flipped her cart over amoung other things. Dairy causes breast cancer my ass. Wish I had been standing there with you. The nerve of that woman.....

r.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Padre, are you aware of how much a Liberal Librarian makes?

Don't bullsh*t. You've already told us about your sugardaddy BF who made an lost millions of dollars in the valley. Beside, your librarian salary would hardly cover your coke habbit.

• beksbks
    beksbks

LOL!! You have alllllll your info screwed up. Are you sure you are not projecting with that coke nonesense? What made you decide to be a hermit?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Don't bullsh*t. You've already told us about your sugardaddy BF who made an lost millions of dollars in the valley. Beside, your librarian salary would hardly cover your coke habbit.

bekbks, I'm sorry to tell you that coke causes breast cancer, LOL!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Thanks Jamie!! How about Pepsi?

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

"You know all dairy causes breast cancer don't you?".

"I know! My evil step-sister is coming over for dinner and I'm trying to kill her!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit