WHAT HAS HELPED HEALED CURED YOUR BITTERNESS WITH THE BORG?

by freewilly01 47 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

spike said:

realising that life at the KH is just like life under Moses or under JC, etc., etc. There are always the murmurers and the loyalists.

My reply: not life under Moses, and especially not under Jesus. But definietley life under the religous leaders of Jesus day.

Spike take your meds!

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

I was suicidal with meds, so now they're proscribed [a.k.a. prohibited], rather than prescribed. Now, I'm much better, especially with this latest realisation, I'm realistic, expectant, calm; not bitter, even with Isaac taunting me.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

but deluded, and captive to a cult.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Alcohol!

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I tried the alcohol for many years. It did nothing to cure my bitterness. Made it worse.

• freewilly01
    freewilly01

Thank-you so, so much everyone! I have enjoyed and laughed and have really appreciated all of your replies. I have come to realize that we should

be candidates for MENSA..... their is no doubt that our reason for leaving was our grey matter our IQ our EQ emotional quotient, we were just to smart,

intelligent, with it, true to ourselves, and honest to have stayed and actually believed all that B.S. Maybe this realization is what I needed to actually

come to grips with. So instead of being bitter about it I should really be thanking my lucky stars, pondering and appreciating the fact that I was able

to get out FREE UP some space in my tete(head) and take a deep breathe ................

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Freewilly said:

So instead of being bitter about it I should really be thanking my lucky stars, pondering and appreciating the fact that I was able to get out FREE UP some space in my tete(head) and take a deep breathe ................

NOW you've got it!!!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

:WHAT HAS HELPED HEALED CURED YOUR BITTERNESS WITH THE BORG?

Crack cocaine. Lots and lots of crack cocaine. Enough of that crap and you're not bitter about anything!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit