my motorcycle trip next weekend with dubs....and why it is sad.....

by oompa 42 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I hope you don't go .....Wait until you , your son and the original riders can go with no added drama . Maybe it won't happen until next year ,but at least it will be with ones that can be true friends.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I wouldn't go either, at least not with the shunners. Why can't you and your son go to the same place but ride separate from the group, have your own campsite, etc?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..

Assholes won`t ride with you,if your son goes..????????????????????

Where do your Loyalty`s lay??

Ignore your Son

And.....

Ride with AssHoles??..

Or..

Hang with your Son??

You already know,what the Right Choice is!!

Dont Fuck it Up!!

.....................OUTLAW

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I'm with Outlaw, Oomps.

How can you even enjoy the ride with these people (especially knowing your son is sitting home?)

• Highlander
    Highlander

Pour sand in their gas tanks, then wish them all a safe ride.

• oompa
    oompa

so two of these guys going are just like us.....and one is almost like us...........i had dinner with one tonight and he could not believe that the one almost like us went along with his dub son and friends who did not want my son along..........life should not be this complicated........it can be tough enough just with normal relationships...........i have none of those really.........but i do feel more normal with those just like me/us.......those who used to believe it all.......and now dont...........small club but i really connect with us..........oompa

• Robdar
    Robdar

You would rather shun your son, your boy, and ride with the assholes. I'm not surprised.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I agree with Outlaw. There is no way I would go with folks who shun my son. Ain't gonna happen.

Josie

• Robdar
    Robdar

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

• oompa
    oompa

some of you guys do not get that i hope to make these poor souls regret shunning my son......i can hardly wait to mention around the campfire how i so wish my son....their good friend.... could not be with us since "he is such a threat to the christian congregation".............

i will let them know how much he was looking forward to the trip............i will let them know that how the fluck could he be a threat when he has nothing religious to say, nor will he ever come back to the hall and nor will i.........so how are we a "threat"????.............i dont know some of these guys......but i sure as hell want to wake some of them up!!!!!..............and am very close to doing that with two of them............oompa

i will only hang with those like us on the trip.....and the one that is so close to being free.....

and robdar............what the fluck???.........you must have no clue how close me and my son are.....you think i shun him?............and you are not surprised???.........what the fluck is that about?????.....i did not know you knew me so fukkin well??????.........thanks friend!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit