my motorcycle trip next weekend with dubs....and why it is sad.....

by oompa 42 Replies latest jw friends

• betterdaze
  • oompa
    oompa

ahhhhhh........it feel so good to be around non-judgemental people!.....kinda not..........oompa

we gotta open up to the fact that there are many different paths to our own life...as well as ways to help others think for themselves............

• Robdar
    Robdar

and robdar............what the fluck???.........you must have no clue how close me and my son are.....you think i shun him?............and you are not surprised???.........what the fluck is that about?????.....i did not know you knew me so fukkin well??????.........thanks friend!

You are shunning your son, hun.

Your son may say go, but you will hurt his heart and, I believe, his soul if you do. Don't tell me how close you and your boy are when you are about to leave him at home to go have a good time with the very assholes that are treating him like a dog.

Hey, you, yourself, said it sucked. Why be a part of the suck fest?

• Satanus
    Satanus

How will it affect your son's future, if you choose to hang w a bunch of cultists instead of your own flesh and blood? In affect, you are saying that the cultists are worth more than your son is.

S

• oompa
    oompa

lmao.......no hun....i am not shunning him!..........he and i will hurt but will survive and nooooooo........i am NOT leaving him at home!...lol.....he does not live at home........he will be having a blast with his/our friends at the beach.....and prob gettin some serious poontang he would not get on this bike ride.......

you robdar........need to be less dramatic and consider there are MANY things you just dont have a clue about....(but why the "you are not surpised thingy?....ya that hurt even though you dont know me)

and yes sue.....it is that son and he has not only been making serious ammends........he is turning his life around.....and ya....i help that

• oompa
    oompa

satanus.....and others..............have none of you guys ever tried to get some of your friends or fam out???........i am damm close with one...........and have hopes for some of the others.....

me and my son are very close and are both on board with the whole thing.......he was WAY more cool about it than me bty........and ya.....he would love it if i get get his bloodbrother friend to wake up.........oomps

frankly......i can not believe how so many think in such a tiny box........cmon guys.....grow a bit

• Robdar
    Robdar

you robdar........need to be less dramatic and consider there are MANY things you just dont have a clue about....(but why the "you are not surpised thingy?....ya that hurt even though you dont know me)

Oomps, I am not being dramatic. It would rip my heart out if my father did that to me. I'm just saying.

And yes, I do not know you, but you did say it sucked. And it seemed to bother you. If it didn't bother you why did you post about it? Before you become offended, think about it. If the way they are treating your boy doesn't bother you, why did you imply it did?

• cab1000
    cab1000

Please don't go. What is that saying to your son? You must stand up to these "friends", because no "friend" would make you choose. They are not your friends, they are people you used to know.

I suffer losses from these people too, we must stand together.

• oompa
    oompa

the way i am treating my son does not bother me AT ALL robdar..........geeze you have no idea how close we are........where did you get that?............post it so i dont have to go back and reread all i posted please..........oompa

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Please don't go.

You may have a plan for an anti-witness, but on the outside it hugely looks like crossed priorities. And yes, there is no DOUBT in my mind that this will hurt your son, no matter what you say (or he says) at the moment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit