DNCall Unmasked - Part 4 of 5

by DNCall 48 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

Thanks for sharing your experiences...interesting stuff

I'm looking forward to part 5

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Though I know it is tough to start over, I read all parts of your parts with great interest, and just wanted to express how happy I am that you have been able to move on. I send my best wishes......

• Heaven
    Heaven

Naturally, it hurt us both to lose lifelong friends and realize the conditional nature of those friendships.

The good thing about life is, when one door closes, another one opens. This knowledge has always helped me look forward in life. You may find that you actually gain more now than you could ever have before.

For all of us, there are differences, and similarities. Something strikes us at a particular time as odd or out of place or not in line with the Bible. The way the WTS treats people is shameful. One more reason I want no part of them.

• tinker
    tinker

Hi Frank, I just got word of your posting. Well congratulations and THANK YOU for your courage and kindness in telling us your story. Writing it out may be cathartic for you and most assuring for the rest of us. I had never known anything outside the WTBS but at about 50yrs of age I had had enough and finally Got the Heck OUT! Things such as 1975, family divisons over DFing and the lack of love from HQ just did not add up to The Only True Religion.

I became aquinted with you and your father during the late 1960's as a convention orchestra member wanna be. You and your fellow musicans were our rock stars for those summer conventions. There really was an aura of creativity and love that came from that group. After all, they were not paid a dime, you gave us beautiful music purely out of the love of the craft. Even though the songs may have been altered for the song book, the arrangements we heard live were Amazing. You are so correct, those summer assemblies were Events we looked forward to all year. As a creative more than an intellectual person I could relate to the music more than the 'talks' I get chills now thinking of those big drums and all the horns. At the time I was told it was all about Jah's spirit. Now I realise it was The Sound. The big sound of a full orchestra is a moving event. These days our local Symphony moves me.

I hope to see you and Barbara when I visit SoCal soon. For now Thank You Again and Keep Playing. Nobody can take away the music.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? Where's part 5? :)

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Rumour has it, it's on the homepage of Freeminds.........

• DNCall
    DNCall

I'm told I can't post part 5 until after 8:00 p.m. PST. In the meantime, I'm happy to confirm Sweet Pea's rumour.

• tinker
    tinker

this place has alot of stinkin rules. ah but gratefull DNCall does not run on and on. My elderly eyes cannot bear up to long winded stories. What was that place we used to post back in the day before JWD? Those people would write on and on, stories, pg after pg. I would beg - make it Stop! So yes rules have their place.

itmt: everybody scoot on over to Freeminds, meet ya there.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

it's not "rules", it's "limits". different posting and topic limits. what the parameters are for who get how many I have no idea.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Great testimony. Happy to hear you still have faith in God and see the Holy Spirit working in your life. People can though argue doctrine all day long, but a personal testimony is hard to deny.

Did you ever know Ruben Cobos out there in the LA area?

Outaservice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit