But, we want to be free!!

by ThiChi 32 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

Give the WT stuff a rest? I don't think you have a clue what we've been put through.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Oh yes I do, Its just I don't relate everything to the WT like most of you......Also, if you just think of yourself as a victim, that’s fine. This status still does not give you license to insult others. "Free Peace," yea, right!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

ThiChi, I want to believe in a God, but the more I think about it, the more I believe it was just a group of people that came up with the idea of having a God in order to make other people follow rules which they wanted followed.

Lilacs

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"

Eleanor Roosevelt

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Lilacs:

you got me there. I truly know what you are saying! However, there must be more, there must be..........

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

ThiChi, if there is more, and there is a God. He will show us, but I Seriously doubt that he can be found in any religion. Religions were made up by men who wanted to put fear in people and make millions off of that fear.

Lilacs

Eleanor Roosevelt

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Sooo True. Did you read Ray Franz two books?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I read all of C of C, but have yet to read the second half of IN Search Of Christian Freedom. I think it's time I look for that book and finish it. I have it somewhere.

Eleanor Roosevelt

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Lilacs,

What part of the US do you live in? I would love to buy you coffee sometime...........

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I live in a semi small town called Fuquay Varina, in the State of North Carolina.

If I do not answer, Im not ignoring you. I have to leave for work now. Will be back around 11:30 est

Lilacs

Eleanor Roosevelt

• TR
    TR

ThiChi,

Oh yes I do, Its just I don't relate everything to the WT like most of you......Also, if you just think of yourself as a victim, that’s fine. This status still does not give you license to insult others. "Free Peace," yea, right!
    Ever bother to read what the "main" section description for topics is?

TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit