But, we want to be free!!

by ThiChi 32 Replies latest jw friends

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

ThiChi,

I haven't seeen you make any point. You're making a fuss but you aren't making any sense. Perhaps you're here just to stir up trouble? Won't get far. We'll just ignore you. So, start making some sense. If you want an argument you'll need better presentation and less insults.

BTW, your summation of the Judea/Christian explanation of God's dealing with man is far short of "truth", and it's amazing to me that Adonai thinks there is a relation.

You are just presenting your idea of what happened to eventuate in this state we find ourselves, an idea that many of us have long rejected having realized we were fooled by the smooth talk of men puffed up with pride. After reviewing and studying the matter, many here, myself included, do not see any proof that God has ever had any conversations with men or women. If a god were inclined to communicate with humans now would be a good time. But it is silent. All we have are a few deluded prophets who presume to speak in the absence of a divine presense. None of these self-appointed spokesmen have got it right yet.

If there is anything close to proving God's influence in human life it is the love and goodwill that people show to one another voluntarily, on their own, whether the believe in a god or not. Your presumption that our human race is mired in nothing but poop is nonsense. There is good right along with the bad. It's always been that way. I think it will always be that way. There is a scripture that says there is nothing new under the sun. That same part of the Bible seems to indicate that it is futile to try and qualify our lives by any standard other than to see good in ones life. If you are able to achieve that in your life than you will be truly free. Some eastern religions have a similar idea. The fundy idea that we can't be free without God's rules is founded on nothing.

Sean

Sean

• Martini
    Martini

Adonai said,
    What do some of you mean when you write you never personally asked to be free?

I for example never asked to be free from God in my life.He has left me (us) as far as I can tell.

Adonai said,
    ...There is an appointed time for All the pain, suffering and sin to be wiped out but it's not here yet and human sin made all these problems...
    How do you know God doesn't talk anymore--
    He used to- why would he all the sudden stop?
    As far as to what language he'd speak: I think God's smart enough to know every language and talk in any of them :)

I never asked for life nor death or anything, so I suppose the resposibility is on God to communicate in a language we can understand clearly if He expects anything from us!

Martini

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

SS: I would like to buy you coffee too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit