Imputation- do you agree?

by Lillith26 69 Replies latest watchtower bible

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Robdar...

"I am not following the point you are trying to make. Could you be more specific?"

...probably not in this lifetime......

love michelle

• Robdar
    Robdar
    probably not in this lifetime......

~grin~

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Lillith

DeputyDog- it's is not god holding you accountable for your past actions- it's YOU!

That where your wrong. That's JW type thinking.

I'm in Christ, I learn from my mistakes, but my account is settled, paid in full by Jesus on the cross. Any fear of God now, serves to drive me to Christ and to rest in his love and forgiveness.

that feeling of unease you get when you are about to do or say something wronge is designed "by" god to prevent you from following through on this action and if you go ahead and do it anyway GUILT is what follows. You need to learn how to learn from your mistakes and forgive yourself for being the mere mortal you were designed to be!

1Co 15:53

For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. 54 When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written: "Death is swallowed up in victory." 55 "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?" 56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

DeputyDog- for someone who was not a JW, you sure like quoting scriptures to prove your point! I have some more usefull ways to use your bible 1) for when the toilet paper runs out. 2) to get the wood heater started. 3) paper mache hats for the kids 4) glueing all the pages together except the front cover, cut out the centre and use it to hide your weed stash!

Time and time again the myths this book contains have been proven false, this is not the written words of the real creator, sacrificing a goat will not heal the sick, you can NOT hold an unborn child accountable for the actions of his ancestors and last but not least- you can not love something you are afraid of!

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Lillith

you can not love something you are afraid of!

I understand.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. Because fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

You seem to spend a lot of energy hating, insulting, mocking, fearing something you claim isn't true.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

righteousness, just innocence.

DD. I'd like to know what righteosness is, in this context.

Thanks,

BTS

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

DeputyDog-

I dont fear 'the book' or it's 'fake god', but when you look at the history of the religion it belongs to, I truly feel that we should be afraid of the distruction the people who do take 'the book' seriously have caused. Their 'love' of this book and 'fear' of it's fake god have caused more damage than good! How many innocent children have died needlessly because the bible preaches "faith healing"? how many Palastinians have been murdered or kicked out of their homes because the hebrew Torah says the are NOT god's "chosen" people and they are on land promised to the jews? Witch hunts, terrorism, mind control, money laundering, would you like me to continue???????????????????

My eyes are wide open- the truth has set me free!

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Burn

DD. I'd like to know what righteosness is, in this context

To be without fault or defect. I believe they were created so that they would sin.

Lillith

My eyes are wide open- the truth has set me free!

Not free enough!

You said, youv'e been where I'm at. I don't think you can see where I'm at.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I believe they were created so that they would sin.

Well, I think they were created so that they were capable of it....but maybe that is not the same as what you are saying.

BTS

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Burn

I'm sure you would agree with me that they were needy, at the very least.

It sounds like you think that God didn't know if they would sin or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit